Two "New" Mortal Kombat: Unchained Renders

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Two "New" Mortal Kombat: Unchained Renders

Post by Gambid »

Cinder of Midway Boards has just posted the first two Mortal Kombat Unchained renders, Kitana and Jax. There is actually nothing really new about them. Midway has just used the old Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance renders and a changed version of the Mortal Kombat: Deception background, but still it is good to see some Mortal Kombat Unchained promotion stuff coming out.
Image Image
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
LordScorpion
God

Re: Two "New" Mortal Kombat: Unchained Renders

Post by LordScorpion »

Renders are ok.although not new.yet,i wanna see more renders.hope they'll come soon.

[EDIT]Actually i see a few changes in kitana's render.the mask has some weird designs and her "bracelets" models are different.feel free to correct if wrong.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Not so new, they're the same as mkda. I hope they have new fatalities.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

It's just Unchained so I don't think they should be new. But in MKA if Reptile gets a new look then these two should.
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

Kitana doesnt have a new look in mka. well her primary costume is the alternate for mkda. or its both same costumes she has always had. in unchained i wanted her to have the costume she appeared to have in some of the mkd ending. she looked better there. her and mileena actually looked like twins there. they dont look anything alike now. kitana seems to be...well mileena looks skinnier then kitana.....
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Infierno4551 wrote: It's just Unchained so I don't think they should be new. But in MKA if Reptile gets a new look then these two should.
That isn't a New Look.it's the same one from MKSM,or...is it not? :huh:
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

i think they should have used the models from mksm for mileena and kitana for armageddon. those looked alot better then these. or they should have just used that mkd model for kitana. you know the one she appeard to look like in the ending for sindel and ermac
BIGFOOT_PI
Mortal

Post by BIGFOOT_PI »

worst hacked together renders I have ever seen.
Jax doesnt match his environment at all, and Kitana's *EDIT* FINGERS :) go into her leg!
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

LordScorpion wrote:
Infierno4551 wrote: It's just Unchained so I don't think they should be new. But in MKA if Reptile gets a new look then these two should.
MKSM doesn't count in this, especially since it maybe non-canon. This costume was used in that game but it's new to this series, so I think the other's should be updated if Reptile is (not including Deception characters).

@BIGFOOT_PI
What do you mean doesn't match his environment?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Infierno4551 wrote:
LordScorpion wrote:
MKSM doesn't count in this, especially since it maybe non-canon. This costume was used in that game but it's new to this series, so I think the other's should be updated if Reptile is (not including Deception characters).

@BIGFOOT_PI
What do you mean doesn't match his environment?
Ok then maybe that costume ain't new.well then ok.

BTW yea,BIGFOOT_PI,What do you mean it doesn't match jax's environment?do you mean the bit dark look?kitana's fingers go to her leg?huh?
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

haha i saw that when you click on the picture make it to see its original size. that little button for original size is usually to the bottom right corner. then look at her arm and her hand and you can see they go into her leg! haha but yea kitana looks kind of like a zombie here. i liked that costume for her in deception in ermacs and sindels ending. she looks alot better and you can tell that her and mileena look alike. you cant tell now because kitana and mileena have two totally different models. actually it would be better not to have the same costumes in different color but im saying kitana and mileena's models should look alot more similar like in classic mk games. im so glad midway used reptiles mksm model though
BIGFOOT_PI
Mortal

Post by BIGFOOT_PI »

"An environment is a complex of surrounding circumstances, conditions, or influences in which a thing is situated or is developed..."
Jax's surrounding is a white/purplish lit, dim background with a foggy foreground. Yet the model is lit by sun colored lighting and has severe case of fake glossy plastic and reddish tinted skin.
I don't care for it.
At least Kitanas flesh tones match the BG more, and yes- her fingers are cut off by their intersection with her thigh polygons. KINGERS was a typo... bleh :)
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

unchained is the exact same as deadly alliance well not the excat
Get Over Here
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

BIGFOOT_PI wrote: "An environment is a complex of surrounding circumstances, conditions, or influences in which a thing is situated or is developed..."
Jax's surrounding is a white/purplish lit, dim background with a foggy foreground. Yet the model is lit by sun colored lighting and has severe case of fake glossy plastic and reddish tinted skin.
I don't care for it.
At least Kitanas flesh tones match the BG more, and yes- her fingers are cut off by their intersection with her thigh polygons. KINGERS was a typo... bleh :)
I know what an Enviornment is.just got confused with your post.Well the model is a little bit dark,coz,he's a zombie,returned to life by onaga,must have evil aura.that's why it's like that.

@goro,unchained has 4 characters from Deadly alliance and it is a Remake of Deception
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

yea i figured midway would spend much time with it. im not going to buy it

Return to “News Articles”