Full Cast Render Updated

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Full Cast Render Updated

Post by Gambid »

Midway posted a new, updated version of the Full Cast Render for Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. Here are the changes:

- Meat, Chameleon and Motaro have been added
- Different look for Scorpion, Reptile, Sareen, Sektor and Noob Saibot
Click here to visit the official Mortal Kombat Armageddon Website.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
sub-zero9
Master

Re: Full Cast Render Updated

Post by sub-zero9 »

who is chameleon?and won't khameleon be playing?oh and i hate a lot motaro's new look!!(meat is funny) B)

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!
goatsukel
Apprentice

Post by goatsukel »

sub-zero9 wrote: who is chameleon?and won't khameleon be playing?oh and i hate a lot motaro's new look!!(meat is funny) B)
chameleon is basicly the khameleon of MKT for PlayStation. Super hidden male ninja that has the powers of all the other ninjas. Khameleon may show up midway and boon are being very secretive about her being in the game or not. and personaly i liked motaros old look more, but im cool with this one too.
i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

motaros new look is cool but i dont really care much about him but good that he is in the game. they better have khameleon in it. i wont be as mad if they decided to just put her in the special edition because i would buy that one then. if they do that then i will be okay but she better be in the game and be playable!!!!! :angry:
bhattipimpin88
Mortal

Post by bhattipimpin88 »

badboy52292 wrote: motaros new look is cool but i dont really care much about him but good that he is in the game. they better have khameleon in it. i wont be as mad if they decided to just put her in the special edition because i would buy that one then. if they do that then i will be okay but she better be in the game and be playable!!!!! :angry:
I'm the opposite. I love Motaro but hate his new look. And I do hope that Khameleon is in the game. She would have been so much better than Chameleon.
sub-zero9
Master

Post by sub-zero9 »

goatsukel Posted on Aug 3 2006, 08:07 PM
  QUOTE (sub-zero9 @ Aug 2 2006, 03:47 PM)
who is chameleon?and won't khameleon be playing?oh and i hate a lot motaro's new look!!(meat is funny) 

chameleon is basicly the khameleon of MKT for PlayStation. Super hidden male ninja that has the powers of all the other ninjas. Khameleon may show up midway and boon are being very secretive about her being in the game or not. and personaly i liked motaros old look more, but im cool with this one too. 
i know that i'm asking who is he in the render!! B)
and i hope they all play!!

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

i agree she would have been better because they are just starting chameleon with a new bio and everything so i bet he is going to be in the future mk games. and maybe if khameleon is in it then so will she. but yea i hope she is in it and midway is pulling all this bull s**t on us like they have known to do!!!
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

sub-zero9 wrote: i know that i'm asking who is he in the render!! B)
you mean where is he in the render?He is the guy with the glaring green eyes,right behind shao kahn,between Mileena and Jade and above Kira And Kobra.
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

exactly lord scorpion
Get Over Here
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

In the latest issue of Xbox magazine it does say Khameleon is gonna be in it. Ed Boon also said that it was really silly to write a storyline for Meat.

Plus I'm not sure if anyone knows this but a new minigame will be added called Motor Kombat, which is like Mario Kart done MK style.
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

well khameleon hasnt been totally confirmed. meat isnt even a character or atleast a real one. in my opinion. if they put meat they should at least put khameleon!
sub-zero9
Master

Post by sub-zero9 »

i think if they are going to put meat inside the game he is going to have his own moves..just like shinnok B)

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

sub-zero9 wrote: i think if they are going to put meat inside the game he is going to have his own moves..just like shinnok B)
dont think so,i dont agree,but maybe it could be done well just have to wait to see
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Something tells me Meat's move list will be hilarious.

Return to “News Articles”