Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Collectors Edition

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Collectors Edition

Post by Gambid »

In a news article Games Radar revealed that there will be four different Collectors Edition versions of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. From the article:
In a press release the rest of the world will get tomorrow, publisher Midway has announced four different Premium Packs for the PS2 version of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. Retailing at $49.95, three of the higher-end limited editions of the game will ship with different embossed, metallic covers that feature paired characters Sindel and Shao Kahn; Kano and Sonya; and Johnny Cage and Goro. The fourth edition's box art will be identical to that of the "regular" edition of the game (the MK logo), but metallic. While the boxes are different, all four versions appear to feature the same "kontent:" A 60-minute bonus DVD with a History of Fatalities movie and new videos for more than 50 characters, an animation cell of the cover art autographed by creator Ed Boon and an arcade-perfect version of Mortal Kombat 3.
Over at Midway Boards Cinder explained that there is a mistake in the article. Mortal Kombat 3 will not be the game to be included in the Collectors Edition. It will be Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. This game will make its first appearance on the PlayStation 2 stage.

Click here to read the entire news article.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”