Site Updates - Finisher Theater

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Site Updates - Finisher Theater

Post by Gambid »

Please, sit down and make yourself comfortable because this will take a while. Today we made a lot of improvements of our site and added a lot of new things:

We updated our Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat Unchained and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon section. We added a couple of new images and fixed a few things.
We also added new contend to our Fan Art and Fakes sectiond. There are a few new things there that you will not want to miss. So you should definatelly take a look.
We added Mortal Kombat Unchained and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon in our Online Store. So you will finally be able to pre-order them.
Prima has revealed the Official Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Strategy Guide. The Book is also available for pre-order and actually at lower price- only $11,04.

Now we finally get to the most interesting part of this news. Today we updated our Mortal Kombat 1 section. We added video clips of all finishing moves in the game. The movies can be seen online (without registration) or downloaded (registration needed). These videos are part of our plan to create the most complete finisher theater online. So pay close attention to our separate Finisher Theater section.

I would like to say thanks to our staff members ded_ and Juggernaut, our newest staff member for their hard work. Well, I guess this is it. You are now free to go and take a look around.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”