This Generation's Final Mortal Kombat Announced

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

This Generation's Final Mortal Kombat Announced

Post by Gambid »

In a press release Midway has just officially announced Mortal Kombat: Armageddon and Mortal Kombat: Unchained
“As the final chapter of Mortal Kombat on current generation gaming platforms, we’re eager to raise the bar for the fighting genre yet again with Mortal Kombat: Armageddon,” said Steve Allison, chief marketing officer, Midway. “Building off of the tremendous successes of Mortal Kombat: Deception in October 2004 and Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks in September 2005, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon introduces the most comprehensive cast of playable characters from every Mortal Kombat title, both past and present, in addition to the first create-a-fighter mode in franchise history.”

About Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Introducing Mortal Kombat: Armageddon --- the latest chapter in the award-winning, best-selling video game fighting franchise. With the most complete Mortal Kombat roster ever, including every character from the Mortal Kombat fighting universe, revolutionary Create-A-Fighter and Create-A-Fatality modes, plus a brand new Konquest mode, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon promises to be the most complete, intensely lethal, fighting experience ever!

Midway also revealed today Mortal Kombat®: Unchained™ for the PSP™ (PlayStation® Portable) system from Sony. Mortal Kombat: Unchaine delivers the deepest fighting game ever on the PSP with the lethal intensity that helped establish the franchise as the ultimate fighting game of all time! With multiple fatalities per character, multi-tiered interactive backgrounds, extensive game modes including head-to-head Wi-Fi capabilities, six new fighters, and a new endurance mode Mortal Kombat: Unchained revolutionizes the fighting game genre once again and is expected to ship Fall 2006.

Click here to read the entire press release.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”