IGN: MK: Armageddon Media Update

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

IGN: MK: Armageddon Media Update

Post by Gambid »

IGN.com has published an interview with Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon by asking him to throw a little light on several questions that has been bothering the fans since the game has been announced:
IGN: What do you mean by "Armageddon?" Is this really final battle between good and evil? Does this mean this is the last Mortal Kombat as we know it? Will you explain?
Ed: Armageddon does imply "The End" in a few ways. It is the end of MK on this generation of consoles. It also is the final battle between all the good and evil characters in the MK universe. We really want to close this chapter of Mortal Kombat.
IGN: Also, from a technical standpoint, are there any complications or difficulties you had to overcome to get all of these characters to fight one another? Do different character sizes or fighting styles make a difference from a design or programming standpoint?
Ed: Absolutely. We are going to be including all the boss characters from MK's past. Goro, Shao Kahn, even Motaro!! Some of these characters are HUGE and have never been playable characters before. So we will need to make sure they are not too powerful or un-fun to play. We are doing extensive testing on them against every single other character in the game to make sure they are fair and fun to play.
Part of the update are also several screenshots and two renders of Kintaro and Reiko and the first ever Mortal Kombat: Armageddon trailer.

Renders:
Image Image
Trailer:
Image Image
Click here to read the interview and see all see the screenshots and the trailer.

Thanks to our forum member Deadly_Dragon for the heads-up on this story.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
goatsukel
Apprentice

Re: IGN: MK: Armageddon Media Update

Post by goatsukel »

i took this screen from the trailor

<a href='http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3390/mk0tm.png' target='_blank'>http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3390/mk0tm.png</a>

any ideas?
i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
ded
God

Re: IGN: MK: Armageddon Media Update

Post by ded »

poor trailer, seems terrible game again...

Return to “News Articles”