Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Season Of The Cryomancer Titans (Silver & Gold Skins)

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Season Of The Cryomancer Titans (Silver & Gold Skins)

Post by Gambid »

The Titan fights for Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Season of The Cryomancer have now been activated. During the next 4 days you can fight against Fallen Angel Ashrah Titan and The Konqueror General Shao Titan from last season.
Mortal Kombat 1 Fallen Angel Ashrah Titan
You can keep defeating them until they drop all 6 standard skins each + a gear piece for Ashrah.

New this season is the ability to unlock a 7th (silver) and an 8th (gold) skin for both. Have a look:
Image Image
To unlock these skins, there are certain conditions that you will have to fulfill:
  • Gold Titan Palette: Defeat them in a Mirror match (use same main and kameo fighter as the titan)
  • Silver Titan Palette: Unlock all 6 standard skins and defeat the titan with a non mirror team
We have a video that shows how we did this for General Shao. Have a look:
Have fun unlocking these skins and let us know if you are facing any issues.

Check our Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Invasions Season Of The Cryomancer Guide for more detailed description and a lot more secrets, tips and tricks for Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Season 3.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-1-fallen-angel-ashrah-titan.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Season Of The Cryomancer Titans (Silver & Gold Skins)

Post by Roy Arkon »

Great amount of skins to unlock, always great stuff.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”