Unofficial Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tournament

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Unofficial Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tournament

Post by Gambid »

We received the following message from Shock:
Good news, I have been asked to run a UMK3 tournament at the NJ segment of "Clash" which will be hosted at 8 on the Break in Dunellen, NJ on January 7th or 8th, all things are still pending but I'll find out in the next couple days. I have to confirm things with the tournament directory and make sure it's OK but it will probably be considered an unofficial tournament. There are a lot of UMK3 players who show up in the NJ area casually so the turnout should be decent. Expect me, Prophet, Julian, Jeron, Rob Sigley, Phi, Red Gouki, and a number of other casual players to be there. If anyone in the tri-state area is interested contact me. I know a lot of people are interested in seeing UMK3's tourny scene come alive again but it can't happen without players showing up, I ask anyone who lives in the area to please try and show up and make this thing happen.

340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ

All entrants will be required to donate 2 canned items, or $3 (Which will be used to buy canned items) for charity, if you do not have the 2 canned items or $3, you cannot enter. The food and money will be donated to The New York FoodBank.

(This is a requirement set forth by SA Management, the company providing the guaranteed prize money for the big tournaments)
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
ded
God

Re: Unofficial Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tournament

Post by ded »

Its nice to see there are still people who trying to keep alive umk3 scene.
Infierno4551
God

Re: Unofficial Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tournament

Post by Infierno4551 »

And that's a good reason to play UMK3.

Return to “News Articles”