MK: Deception Attains Greatest/platinum Hits Status

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MK: Deception Attains Greatest/platinum Hits Status

Post by Gambid »

Midway has proudly announced that Mortal Kombat: Deception has just achieved Greatest Hits status on the Sony Playstation 2 and Platinum Hits status on the Microsoft X-Box. From the press release:
CHICAGO – October 14, 2005 - Midway Games Inc. (NYSE: MWY), a leading interactive entertainment industry publisher and developer, today announced that Mortal Kombat: Deception® has shipped as a Greatest Hits title for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and as a Platinum Hits title for the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft. As a new addition to these prominent programs, Mortal Kombat: Deception will be re-distributed with new packaging at a suggested retail price of $19.99.

By definition, a title earning the Greatest Hits and/or Platinum Hits distinction requires that a company manufacture more than 400,000 units per respective platform during its first nine months on store shelves. In total, Mortal Kombat: Deception has shipped in excess of 1.9 million units worldwide since its release in October 2004.
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Dark Scorpion5
God

Re: MK: Deception Attains Greatest/platinum Hits Status

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

thats cool, i knew mkd would get that
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: MK: Deception Attains Greatest/platinum Hits Status

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>and well deserved too, normally the newest game is my favorite, but i like mkd best, until i beat it. lol</span>

Return to “News Articles”