Three Years Mortal Kombat Secrets

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Three Years Mortal Kombat Secrets

Post by Gambid »

The first of March. Since three years this is a very special day for me and for all Mortal Kombat Secrets' staff members. And do you know why is that (of course you know, you have already saw the title)? Because today this site has Birthday. Since we have gone through a lot of difficulties during our second year online, I thought that our third will be a little bit more quiet. Well, I was wrong. It appears that every year holds a surprise for me and for the site. But no matter what, we have always proved that you can count on us to bring you the latest news and exclusive information. And you have always been honest to us, by sharing your opinion for the site, negative or positive. OK, enough of this, let's once again take a look in the near future. Here is what our team is currently working on:

- The first new thing you will see during our fourth year online is our new Mortal Kombat 1 section, that will completely blow away your idea of a section for a Mortal Kombat game. With its 12 pages of information this is surely become the biggest game section in this site for the moment. You just can't imagine the amount of exclusive and long time not seen content we have to show you.
- The second update that we are currently working on is of course the Mortal Kombat: Deception section. Don't worry we have not forgotten it. The reason we it takes us so much time to finish it is that we really what to bring you something different. This section currently has 13 pages full of information.

All the new section will use our new design v3.5 that is currently used by our index page, Mortal Kombat 3, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy and some other sections.

This is not everything. We will keep the rest secret for now.

I thing that there is only one thing to say: I want once again to say thanks to all of you, our visitors.

Happy Birthday Mortal Kombat Secrets!!!

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Dude
God

Re: Three Years Mortal Kombat Secrets

Post by Dude »

Wow, this has got to be cool. Happy Birthday MKSecrets!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Frank_Sinatra_Fan
God

Post by Frank_Sinatra_Fan »

Huzzay!
You know it's a messed up country when this guy is the President.
Dude
God

Post by Dude »

Indeed. :D
Black-Rose
Apprentice

Post by Black-Rose »

Uh, I am guessing that this board is pretty old, but hooray!

Return to “News Articles”