MK11 Steam Page Leaks More Characters & The Return of Mercy?

Kori-Maru
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: KoriSX15
XBox Live: KoriSX15

MK11 Steam Page Leaks More Characters & The Return of Mercy?

Post by Kori-Maru »

MK11 Roster Leak
Steam's Mortal Kombat 11 information has once again been updated with more details on the cast of characters that will be playable game along with possibly newcomers as well. Not only the page leaked characters but also mentions the return of Mercy. Here is the list of the leaked roster from Mortal Kombat 11's Steam page courtesy of Dynasty.
Mercy
First introduced in Mortal Kombat 3, Mercy is combination move that allows a beaten foe to recover a sliver of life and continue fighting. This was necessary in order to perform an Animality.

With the character roster leak and Mercy returning to the franchise with Mortal Kombat 11, what are your thoughts on the news so far?

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
Mercy.jpg
MK11 Roster Leak.jpg

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: MK11 Steam Page Leaks More Characters & The Return of Me

Post by Roy Arkon »

I don't believe to leaks unless it's very well certain that they aren't made by random people for hype and clicks, and this one is just that.

For one, how Dynasty lists Rain in brackets next to Raiden to suggest that this might be Raiden and not Rain, and giving the impression that he isn't confirmed despite being featured in a menu thumbnail, but then Dynasty also lists Kitana who is also clearly in a thumbnail? If Kitana is listed there, then Rain should be listed as well.

Also, if Mercy does come back, which finishing move it is attached to? Are Animalities back as well? I don't see Animalities here.

I can't take this leak seriously.

EDIT: I just found something that I didn't know. It turns out that the people working on the PC versions of NRS games, in this case Qloc probably, use specific codes for the character-related files. That further indicated that at least some of those chars, especially the ones with unlcear names, are not really the chars that they seem to be. So once again, I can't take this leak seriously.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Varun Ross
Mortal

Re: MK11 Steam Page Leaks More Characters & The Return of Me

Post by Varun Ross »

The Mercy is one of my favorite techniques in MK11. By the way, I accidentally learned about mercy particularly in MK11 when stumbled upon this article. Did you know that performing Mercies can bring you an additional reward - a trophy Not Dead Yet?

Return to “News Articles”