Codes to get MK1 started

Antti69
Mortal

Codes to get MK1 started

Post by Antti69 »

Hi people!

I'm a long time die hard MK fan and after a few years of absence I got into it again. I was recovering my very old MK1 for PC and installed it. But I have to enter a code to get the game started. It asks me for page, paragraph, line and word. Unfortunately I don't have the manual anymore and can't get it started.

Can anybody of you help me? I really wish to play this classic again. Thanks a lot in advance!

Alucard
Grand Master

Re: Codes to get MK1 started

Post by Alucard »

Forget the pc version... try downloading all of the mk games & arcade emulator.

There's an arcade emulator named MAME32plus, Do a google search & download it. After that try to check a rom site so you could begin to download some arcade roms & have at least the 3 mk's ok.

PM if you feel like it.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

yup,just like alucard said,the pc version isn't so good...download mame32 or mame32kailera if you wish to play online.i have all the mk's for mame...it's very good.
ozman50
Mortal

Post by ozman50 »

i didn't know we were aloud to discuss roms and emu's on here.. as they said it is the best.. arcade action on your pc, there's nothing like it...
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

ozman50 wrote: i didn't know we were aloud to discuss roms and emu's on here.. as they said it is the best.. arcade action on your pc, there's nothing like it...
One thing is to post in public threads some links to roms sites & other thing is... giving those links via pm but of course... if the person could be a lil bit trusted.
ozman50
Mortal

Post by ozman50 »

there is a really good site that has every rom and emulator ever made.. but you have to register which costs money for the sega cd ones and neo cd i think but all the rest are free, but anyway it's off the subject..
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

ozman50 wrote: there is a really good site that has every rom and emulator ever made.. but you have to register which costs money for the sega cd ones and neo cd i think but all the rest are free, but anyway it's off the subject..
*lols at ozman 50* you don't know nothing yet & it is good... it's good ok. hahahaha i'm ripping off from you. Need info? PM me in case you need to learn some valuable informations about some roms, isos, dvd's & etc.
ozman50
Mortal

Post by ozman50 »

Alucard wrote:
ozman50 wrote: there is a really good site that has every rom and emulator ever made..  but you have to register which costs money for the sega cd ones and neo cd i think but all the rest are free, but anyway it's off the subject..
*lols at ozman 50* you don't know nothing yet & it is good... it's good ok. hahahaha i'm ripping off from you. Need info? PM me in case you need to learn some valuable informations about some roms, isos, dvd's & etc.
nah i'm good with all that.. i am the pirate king where i am.. i just didn't think it was ok to discuss it.. as long as we're not posting links or anything all is cool.. LOL..

Return to “Mortal Kombat 1 (1992)”