help with mk2

Dr.Bones
Mortal

help with mk2

Post by Dr.Bones »

I just got the game for my genesis (im late .... i know) and im having the hardest time beating shang tsung.... any tips for him?

When I do beat him, i get totally destroyed by kintaro ... any tips with him?

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: help with mk2

Post by Gambid »

Against Shang Tsung the best thing you can do is to jump in his direction and press kick then go to him and press Back+LK, and again and again. He will probably block these moves but keep trying :D :D :D

Against Kintaro: Choose Sub-Zero. When you hit Kintaro he will fall on the ground. Then quickly freeze him (as quickly as possible) and upper-cut him and freeze him again...

And the victory is yours.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Dr.Bones
Mortal

Post by Dr.Bones »

thank you
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

NP. But I have to warn you, you will probably not beat them the first time, but keep trying.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Frank_Sinatra_Fan
God

Post by Frank_Sinatra_Fan »

if you ask me, i only use Baraka. i as for one thing always do that blade decapitation thing so i preety much kick butt. i killed shou khan doing this. of course i now fight with skills. :D
You know it's a messed up country when this guy is the President.
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

waht i did was use reptiles acid spit on shang tsune over and over againse. if u do it right u should easily get double flawless.

for kintaro will since its been years since ive played mk2 i cant really remember what i did to beat him. i think maybe i did that sub zero freezing thing thats posted above but im not sure. i think i maybe used liu kang or reptile for him. o i almost forgot to say dont stand in one place. always try to be moving so he cant land on u when he jumps.

any ways once u get to shao kahn i would use sub zero and freeze him and go uppercut his ass over and over. shao kahn really isnt that hard. unless u mess up. also dont forget to duck a lot.

Return to “Mortal Kombat II”