New MK2 - Remix Video by JFCalibur

JFCalibur
Mortal

New MK2 - Remix Video by JFCalibur

Post by JFCalibur »

I finished a project a while ago for the game MK2. It is a regular fatality run but with timed music and totally revamped sound effects. I wasn't content with the sound effects in MK2 so I re-did them. Mainly becuase of the soundon the emulated version, the continuing screams after decapitations, and the absence of sounds where sounds should have been. I hope you guys enjoy it.

There is some minor adjustments that may need to be made but here is the rough version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGIdE6VcbK4

AN updated version can be found at filefront:

http://files.filefront.com/MK2+Mix+2+x2 ... einfo.html

Claudio_FD
Mortal

Re: New MK2 - Remix Video by JFCalibur

Post by Claudio_FD »

i really don't see diferences . . .
you just took off the "Things like a dismembered head still screaming afterward." and put a diferent music?

edit1: there are some where you didnt take off the screaming of the dismembered head!!
JFCalibur
Mortal

Post by JFCalibur »

The sounds are from other mk games. There are no original sounds from MK2 used for the video. It is rough and I admit that there are still things I need to fix but I hopefully do not having screaming heads after a kill. The idea is sufferings sounds when there is a torso cut or impalement, etc.
Claudio_FD
Mortal

Post by Claudio_FD »

got it!
the movie is cool but in my opinion you should use a theme from mortal kombat... btw what music did you use in the video?
JFCalibur
Mortal

Post by JFCalibur »

I used the song that was listed in the credits :)
Didn't you notice? lol

The theme was just a quick sub 3 minute run. I thought about adding things like a head bouncing sound fx or a cheer from kitaro or jax after a fatality. I just didn't want to sink much more time into because I have been working on a MKSM video that will feature all 70+ hacked fighters. I have a thread over at midway that is in a "journal or update" style. Later.
Claudio_FD
Mortal

Post by Claudio_FD »

big projects i see!! :D
good luck with your project then!!!

Return to “Mortal Kombat II”