I never knew ... was in MK4 for N64

TheShadow
Grand Master

Re: I never knew ... was in MK4 for N64

Post by TheShadow »

of course i'm right. how dare u doubt me. The Shadow always knows.

Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

<_< <_< :angry:
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

y don't u go check clowny. i think mineout forgot.
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

First of all shadow it's MiNeOuT. :lol: Second of all it's black button that choses the arena. Third of all it looks fine to me but I may be wrong or you might have the ps2 version.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

first of all, u're kind of gay for numbering every sentence. if u haven't noticed, i don't capitalize anything, so when i write, it's just mineout. i have the ps2 version and therefore every button is black. we don't have the black and white buttons like the xbox version, and u do change levels with one of the trigger buttons on the ps2 controler. and u're wrong, since i know ppl who have an xbox and it works for them, i brought this up on the MKO forums and everyone noticed it. and finally get your facts straight before tryin to insult The Shadow.
cubanraul
Mortal

Post by cubanraul »

Back off Sub-Zero, an old time radio show character is back from the grave to throw his weight around on a Mortal Kombat forum. If you doubt anything he says he’ll refer to himself in the third person and accuse you of being gay, because he’s just that insecure. Run far away my friend, you never know what connections he has, he has friends with Xbox’s for Christ’s sake, and he’s obviously the end all and be all of Mortal Kombat Knowledge.

TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

uhm what?

"he’s obviously the end all and be all of Mortal Kombat Knowledge."

english plz...

anyway, how i'm throwing my weight around i don't see, i was just tryin to help discuss the possible appearance of noob saibot in MKDA (as part of the final code most likely), if i had connections i'd know the code, and i am not claiming to have any. sub-zero has tried to insult me for no fucking reason, and failed at that attempt since none of his facts were right anyway, so IMO he is the only one disrespecting the rules of the forum and the members themselves. i hope i understood that jibberish that cubanraul posted since most of it made no sense.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Enough
There is no Noob Saibot in MK: DA or at least his name is not in the game's executable file. The names of all others are there, but his is not.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

Thank you Gambid. Now let's get this topic back where it's supposed to be.

Hey MiNeOuT. Any luck finding Ermac?
ded
God

Post by ded »

of course not! ermac is in no way in mk4. this means for noob saibot in mkda also!
MiNeOuT
God

Post by MiNeOuT »

I'm getting closer him, I know it. Hopefully I will have found him by Tuesday.

<span style='color:red'>*MiNeOuT slaps ded_</span>
cubanraul
Mortal

Post by cubanraul »

TheShadow wrote: i hope i understood that jibberish that cubanraul posted since most of it made no sense.
‘end-all and be-all’ is a common phrase, most people with a fairly decent reading comprehension should know it. "The Shadow" was a character on radio shows long ago which was very popular and there was that horrible movie based on it in the mid 90's. I wont go on the explain the rest since it doesn't really matter to begin with, I was just trying to show how childish you were being by acting in a similar way with a sarcastic tone. But now I'll digress before I get on Gambid's bad side.

There aren't any new secret characters to find in the older MK games, with a big enough gameshark code you could put ermac's brown mother in the game but its not like its a secret the developers meant for us to find. I still say go for it and try to get him in there, I just don't think that in the end he'll be ermac as we know him.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

all i know is that: there's a final code, and that there is a reflection of noob saibot in the game. what i can conclude is taht by using the final code (that not one person has found yet) maybe u can select noob saibot by selecting scorpion, that would explain why there's no name "noob saibot " in the game, he might be under scorpion's name. and this forum is a little uninformed in my opinion, the MKO forums find out stuff way before u and obviously know more secrets, no offense. it might be cuz u bring ppl like me down who could maybe have potential to help figure out the final code or any other secret. i've seen how u treat ppl who claim to know something new, if there's no eligible proof u don't even bother to look deeper into it.

o and the movie was one of the best movies in the nineties.
MiNeOuT
God

Post by MiNeOuT »

OK, how about you help me find Ermac? This is what my friend told me so far.
Put this in and spin Scorpions head 3 times.
8004C0A0 0020
8004C0A1 0020
8004C0A2 0020
8004C0A3 0045
8004C0A4 0052
8004C0A5 0040
8004C0A6 0041
8004C0A7 0043
8011DACF 0007
cubanraul
Mortal

Post by cubanraul »

TheShadow, I really don't have a problem with you, I think everyone here wants to know more interesting tidbits about MK. I noticed a lot of really stupid posts on MKO about 'i found this new character' or 'i heard X character was in MK...." but I still think thats a great forum as well.

I kinda liked the movie at the time but now its almost laughable, but nothing beats that ending :D

@MiNeOuT i'll try it out later tonight, hopefully he's actually in there in some form or another.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4/Gold”