I never knew ... was in MK4 for N64

MiNeOuT
God

Re: I never knew ... was in MK4 for N64

Post by MiNeOuT »

This code doesn't work for me I want you guys to try it. This is the code my friend gave me.

TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

mineout can u try out the reflection thing plz, since nobody believes me. that could even be ermac's reflection... although i doubt it.
MiNeOuT
God

Post by MiNeOuT »

I tried it, both Scorpions appeared black to me.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

did it look like noob saibot? i think it kind of looks like noob's alt. in deception, but maybe not.
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

Does anyone have a picture or anything, i don't have my Xbox right now.
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

send in a screenshot of your "friends" playing as Ermac in MK4.
NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

hey guys i have mk4 for n64 and i have nemu64 and project64 emulators.but i have a problem.the game does not work properly and also causes errors.the graphics are totally,like,dead!everytime i open an N64 game it says "error in lemmy's video dll..."or something like that.i wont open it again becoz it took about 7 mins to close that program!here is my pc info-

System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

Computer:
Intel Pentium III Processor
751 MHz,256 MB of RAM

Graphics Card:
Samsung SAMTRON 45B(T) on Intel® Graphics Controller(Microsoft Corporation)

(PS:I Got These Info From My System Settings And Graphics Card Info From Display Settings,In System Settings,It is written just as above but when i start my computer the loading window just says Windows XP and not Windows XP Professional(My old OS).I am really confused here.please help.)

Does my computer meet the requirements or not?plz tell.

And MiNeOuT,if you ever find ermac plz tell if he uses his powers or just scorpion's powers 'coz if he uses scorpion's powers you can get ermac easily in pc using mk4strip.and also MiNeOuT,r u no longer a moderator?if this is true plz say why!

i will upload screens of my problem later.
ScorpioN_
Mortal

Post by ScorpioN_ »

Trask wrote:
ded_ wrote: she is playable in psx version too... i want to know about plugins (video  and audio).
Wait. . .how is she playable in the the ps2 version?
psx not ps2 ... there are no mk4 for playstation 2 ... and is she playable in mk4 ... i don't think so ...
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

wow this topic is old. oh yea and i downloaded mk4 from the internet and it works very good. i didnt use any emulator its just the pc version but i unpacked the files first with winrar. i heard kitana was in it but i have no clue on how to get her. can someone please tell me how to get her? oh yea and about noob in mkda. i was watching the video from youtube.com in the latest news section and one of the guys were saying about how there was at least one secret in mkda nobody has found. maybe noob is that secret. also in mkd he said there is a secret nobody has found. go check that video out in the news section. but please first about kitana. i know she is a patched version but still can someone tell me how to play as her?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

badboy52292 wrote: wow this topic is old. oh yea and i downloaded mk4 from the internet and it works very good. i didnt use any emulator its just the pc version but i unpacked the files first with winrar. i heard kitana was in it but i have no clue on how to get her. can someone please tell me how to get her? oh yea and about noob in mkda. i was watching the video from youtube.com in the latest news section and one of the guys were saying about how there was at least one secret in mkda nobody has found. maybe noob is that secret. also in mkd he said there is a secret nobody has found. go check that video out in the news section. but please first about kitana. i know she is a patched version but still can someone tell me how to play as her?
Kitana is only available in the Patched version of MK4 for PC.Ermac i dunno for N64 but he's not in PC\PCX,unless you edit scorpion using mk4strip.
scorpionfighter300
Mortal

Post by scorpionfighter300 »

badboy52292 wrote: wow this topic is old. oh yea and i downloaded mk4 from the internet and it works very good. i didnt use any emulator its just the pc version but i unpacked the files first with winrar. i heard kitana was in it but i have no clue on how to get her. can someone please tell me how to get her? oh yea and about noob in mkda. i was watching the video from youtube.com in the latest news section and one of the guys were saying about how there was at least one secret in mkda nobody has found. maybe noob is that secret. also in mkd he said there is a secret nobody has found. go check that video out in the news section. but please first about kitana. i know she is a patched version but still can someone tell me how to play as her?
can u give me a link to download mk4 for pc please?
Kitana_fan
Mortal

Post by Kitana_fan »

Hi! I'd like to know who made this Kitana fake pic

Can I have it in higher resolution? Without Tanya.... ;)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4/Gold”