Is Tanya undead after MK4?

Lord_Evil
Mortal

Is Tanya undead after MK4?

Post by Lord_Evil »

When Tanya was intruduced in Mortal Kombat 4, she was supposedly a normal person form Edenia. But, whens eh showed up in Deadly Alliance, she had the same eyes that Scorpion had! Did she get killed in between games? Mileena had the white eyes when she came back in Mortal Kombat Gold, but she has normal eyes now. Since some people have mentioned that her eyes take away form her appearance, maybe they should give some kind of reason for here to still have them.

Cris5150
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Is Tanya undead after MK4?

Post by Cris5150 »

that is a good question I think its just up in the air depending on who you believe but perhaps with all the dark energy surrounded by Shinnok and QC is why her eyes went white (just a guess)
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Is Tanya undead after MK4?

Post by Gambid »

No one should put too much thought in all this. The universe before Mortal Kombat 9 has been officially destroyed by Shao Kahn and everyone was killed.

However yes, Mileena was killed in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and is a demon in Mortal Kombat Gold. Her status in Deception should be an escaped demon. Perhaps Onaga brought her to life using his powers.

According to Tanya's bio in Deception, she was never killed. No explanation of her eyes exists, as far as I know.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4/Gold”