shang tsung and quan chi

reiko
Master

shang tsung and quan chi

Post by reiko »

if they fused then why arent they the sub boss.

TheShadow
Grand Master

Re: shang tsung and quan chi

Post by TheShadow »

we don't know that they've fused, that's just a theory. but if they did, i think they wouldn't be the sub-boss because the DK is the boss and they're against the DK. i really really hope that they will be a super secret character, and will play like noob/smoke. this would be the only way to get the feeling of their relationship, and if any 2 characters were right for the fusion it's these 2. hopefully they'll do it since they already made the concept for noob smoke.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

i hope so
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

idk. seperate or not. i liked them. they were really enemies tho with all this backstabbing.
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

hell no they didnt fuse i dont believe. they best be not. that would be gay. i only care about Shang Tsung for the moment cuz hes the one that has to resurrect Liu Kang or some thing. after that he and Chi can go to the Neatherealm and burn. i dont giva damn bout them really. they suck. so i dont care if they r playable or not in MKD. but i dont want them to be fused. thats some bull shit.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

i like them and anyone can bring Lui Kang back to life
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

quan and shang are way badder than liu kang. liu has no real experience compared to quan chi and shang tsung.
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

I hope Quan Chi and Shang Tsung didn't fuse I like Quan Chi be himself and I think that would be stupid if they'd fuse, just like I still think it's stupid that Noob Saibot and Smoke are now fused.
specialblend
Mortal

Post by specialblend »

I dont think they fused, they hate each other too much. And the word fused makes them seem like they should share the same body and have two heads lol, noob and smoke didnt literally fuse, they are like a tag team now.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance”