MKDA

reiko
Master

MKDA

Post by reiko »

so out of all the fighters in MKDA raiden was the one left to fight the alliance.

joyoza
Master

Re: MKDA

Post by joyoza »

reiko wrote: so out of all the fighters in MKDA raiden was the one left to fight the alliance.
looks so yes seems strange
SIGNUM
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

maybe if he help it would have been better
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

reiko wrote: so out of all the fighters in MKDA raiden was the one left to fight the alliance.
ya so if Raiden is the only good guy left standing, what happened to all the others?
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

i guess subby decided not to help him.
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

I hope Sub-Zero turns bad in MK:D. :D
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

reiko wrote:so out of all the fighters in MKDA raiden was the one left to fight the alliance.
wat about kung lao, he killed shang tsung, and so did kenshi in his ending, so Raiden wasn't the only
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

not all endings happened. most didn't.
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

TheShadow wrote: not all endings happened. most didn't.
ya thats true. plus u can see Johnny Cage, Kitana, Sonya, Kung Lao, and Jax in the intro at the steps out side in the begining of the intro and they all seem to have been defeated by the DA. and possibly killed (except for Kitana since we know shes alive and gets captured).
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

shujinko must be real important. besides narrating did he say what his part is?
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

reiko wrote: shujinko must be real important. besides narrating did he say what his part is?
well at the end he basically said its his falt that DK has returned cuz he gave the chance for evil to come back or some thing. and that he is the only one who can get rid of this threat. so i figure we will find out what he means that its his falt in Konquyest mode some time probably and he is pretty much saying that he is taking over as the new hero.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

he looks pretty old how long can fight. better get some help!
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

reiko wrote: he looks pretty old how long can fight. better get some help!
well.... ya hes suppose to be like 60 years old. but other MK chars r old too like Sub-Zero. and Shujinko was given a power by the Elder Gods and that could effect some thing making it so he can still kick ass as a old guy. and ya he maybe need some help. most likely will get some. one thing im wondering tho is y is he enemies with Scorpion? Maybe Scorpion will do some thing bad to him in Konquest mode while ur in the Neatherealm or some where.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

that sounds very cool i hope so, Maybe we will find out why so many of the usual heros are not fighting in this game a little bit later, But kenshi is also fighting with Raiden by the way. ;)
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

the Undead wrote: that sounds very cool i hope so, Maybe we will find out why so many of the usual heros are not fighting in this game a little bit later, But kenshi is also fighting with Raiden by the way. ;)
actually i wouldnt be so sure..... u cant really know that for sure. Kenshi is more of a Neutral guy than a Good guy in MKDA any ways. just like Scorpion, he wants revenge. and well i bet there will be an alliance with Raiden and the DA and i wouldnt be too sure if Kenshi will be apart of it joining forces with Shang Tsung. although Raiden is so possibly Kenshi will hoolk up with them. cant really know for sure how its gonna play out at this point. plus if Shujinko is the only one that can defeat DK then i think every one else maybe on the defensive. dunno tho.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance”