MKDA

the Undead
God

Re: MKDA

Post by the Undead »

Icy-X wrote:
the Undead wrote: that sounds very cool i hope so, Maybe we will find out why so many of the usual heros are not fighting in this game a little bit later, But kenshi is also fighting with Raiden by the way. ;)
actually i wouldnt be so sure..... u cant really know that for sure. Kenshi is more of a Neutral guy than a Good guy in MKDA any ways. just like Scorpion, he wants revenge. and well i bet there will be an alliance with Raiden and the DA and i wouldnt be too sure if Kenshi will be apart of it joining forces with Shang Tsung. although Raiden is so possibly Kenshi will hoolk up with them. cant really know for sure how its gonna play out at this point. plus if Shujinko is the only one that can defeat DK then i think every one else maybe on the defensive. dunno tho.
i want Kenshi to hook up with Ermac thats what im thinking and , since theres a speculation about Raiden being evil or a zombie or whatever he might just be trying to revenge something.but Sujinkop might meen that if Raiden destroyed the deadly alliance he might have brang the dragon king into the story. i don't think kenshi would ever give shang Tsung any kind of mercy hed never ally with him. :ph34r:

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance”