unlocked characters

Tony Hawk
Warrior

Re: unlocked characters

Post by Tony Hawk »

go 2 http://www.gamewinners.com they tell u everything!

NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS
camarokid1995

Post by camarokid1995 »

I've been searching that site for 45 minutes now and I can't find anything?
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

here this site is much beter just go to gamefaqs and click Wahjt system you have at the top and then the letter m scroll down untill you find mortal kombat deception, then click on Faqs to the right and it will say konquest faq on this new screen look through it and it will say where to find the charecters at and all the alternate costumes and such. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
camarokid1995

Post by camarokid1995 »

Thanks Undead I appreciate your help.
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

the Undead wrote:
dark scorpion5 wrote:

<span style='color:red'>Motaro</span>: Finish Arcade Mode at the Hardest Difficulty Level without using any continues. Then enter Arcade or VS Mode and highlight Scorpion. Then Hold Square+Triangle+R2. When the fight begins, you will be Motaro Play as Motaro
that cant be serious i will want photo evidence b...
I got to the end to Onaga without using any continues on diff.MAX,but onaga's a B***H.Can't seem to hit him to even 1/2 life :angry:
"I am SHINONSLAUGHT,the ultimate force that rips apart anything which crosses my path."
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

I can't defeat anyone on MAX difficulty. If Motaro is unlockable, I probably can't get him.
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

SHINONSLAUGHT wrote:
the Undead wrote:
dark scorpion5 wrote:

<span style='color:red'>Motaro</span>: Finish Arcade Mode at the Hardest Difficulty Level without using any continues. Then enter Arcade or VS Mode and highlight Scorpion. Then Hold Square+Triangle+R2. When the fight begins, you will be Motaro Play as Motaro
that cant be serious i will want photo evidence b...
I got to the end to Onaga without using any continues on diff.MAX,but onaga's a B***H.Can't seem to hit him to even 1/2 life :angry:
aww, sooooo close
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

i still am pretty sure that Motaro wont end up being a secret charecter becuz he actually would have to kinda fit into the story. it would just be wierd im kinda startin to think there might be a extreemly long time tho b4 anyone know s for sure about the secret charecters. :rolleyes:
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

I don't think Motaro is a secret character. It might be some new character like Blaze or Mokap.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

most likely i hope its a good kewl charecter.
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

dark scorpion5 wrote:
SHINONSLAUGHT wrote:
the Undead wrote: that cant be serious i will want photo evidence b...
aww, sooooo close
K...updated.Yesterday i went to Onaga without using any continues on MAX,and won him a round with Sub Zero,but lost the other 2 rounds,coz the kamidogous were exhausted <_<
"I am SHINONSLAUGHT,the ultimate force that rips apart anything which crosses my path."
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

SHINONSLAUGHT wrote: K...updated.Yesterday i went to Onaga without using any continues on MAX,and won him a round with Sub Zero,but lost the other 2 rounds,coz the kamidogous were exhausted <_<
tat happened to my cousin too :lol:
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

K....completed the game on MAX without using a single continue.The Motaro code DOES'NT work.When i hold square+triangle+R2,the screen changes to the main menu(guess it's bcoz of the triangle button) <_<

Hint:to clear the game on MAX,use Liu Kang to get to Onaga.When fighting Onaga, use breakers to get some space,then use ur bicycle kick.....Liu Kang's hits does critical damage to Onaga ;)
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

Well, at least you get some koins.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

thanks for trying tho shinonslaught i was preety sure it wouldnt work. i hope there will end up being SU tho . maybee its atime unlock thing or something i don't know.i just hope there are some .

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”