unlocked characters

Clowny
Grand Master

Re: unlocked characters

Post by Clowny »

There probably are secret characters we don't know about. We probably won't find out for a while.

SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

the Undead wrote: thanks for trying tho shinonslaught i was preety sure it wouldnt work. i hope there will end up being SU tho . maybee its atime unlock thing or something i don't know.i just hope there are some .
Your welcome ;) ....I mean......there was nothing at all.Hope by completing the game on max acts as a stepping stone to unlock a super unlockable ;)
"I am SHINONSLAUGHT,the ultimate force that rips apart anything which crosses my path."
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

I just hope there are SUs i am kindea thinking that there gonna be mkda charecters becus they have their fighting styles and wepons and it would be kinda a waste of room not to make them playable becus then they culd of just not put them there at all and could of just had them talking.
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

the Undead wrote: I just hope there are SUs i am kindea thinking that there gonna be mkda charecters becus they have their fighting styles and wepons and it would be kinda a waste of room not to make them playable becus then they culd of just not put them there at all and could of just had them talking.
exactly what I think.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”