Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Re: unlocked characters

Post by Sub-Zero »

dark scorpion5 wrote:
Clowny wrote:Go to Gamespot. They know.
ok, I went to gamespot, and here's the list:
<span style='color:red'>Unlockable Characters </span>

<span style='color:red'>Kenshi</span> Found in a treasure chest on map C-3 In Earthrealm in Konquest
<span style='color:red'>Jade</span> Open Koffin OI using 2,417 Jade Koins in Krypt
<span style='color:red'>Noob - Smoke</span> Open Koffin DM using 3,642 Onyx Koins in Krypt
<span style='color:red'>Havik</span> Found in a treasure chest on map H-4 In Choasrealm in Konquest (check the houses)
<span style='color:red'>Raiden</span> Defeat Him at Point E-3 in Orderrealm After Finishing Konquest Mode
<span style='color:red'>Shujinko</span> Finish Konquest Mode
<span style='color:red'>Li Mei</span> Find her in a house in outworld (Area F-7)
<span style='color:red'>Lui Kang</span> Found in a treasure chest at point G-8 in Edenia at 12AM Friday Morning behind the tent
<span style='color:red'>Hotaru</span> Found in a treasure chest at point H-1 in Orderealm after 4AM
<span style='color:red'>Kira</span> Found in a treasure chest at point H-2 in Earthrealm between 7-9pm
<span style='color:red'>Tanya</span> Found in a treasure chest at point A-3 in Outworld between 7-9pm
<span style='color:red'>Sindel</span> Found in a treasure chest at point D-1 in Netherrealm

<span style='color:red'>Extra Costumes </span>

<span style='color:red'>Scorpion</span> Found in a treasure chest in the first city in Konquest
<span style='color:red'>Kira</span> Open Koffin SG with 990 Sapphire Koins
<span style='color:red'>Baraka</span> Open Koffin SR with 2252 Gold Koins
<span style='color:red'>Bo Rai Cho</span> Open Koffin IB with 2086 Onyx Koins
<span style='color:red'>Havik</span> Open Koffin CN with 1114 Onyx Koins
<span style='color:red'>Hotaru</span> Open Koffin QT with 1064 Ruby Koins
<span style='color:red'>Noob - Smoke</span> Open Koffin EJ with 1494 Platinum Koins

<span style='color:red'>Unlockable Arenas</span>

<span style='color:red'>Liu Kang's Tomb</span> At the end of the bridge in earthrealm after fighting Jax (Area H-6)
<span style='color:red'>Golden Desert</span> Treasure chest in neatherrealm (area E-2)
<span style='color:red'>Living Forest</span> Open Koffin DS with 1694 Sapphire Koins
<span style='color:red'>Portal</span> Treasure chest in earthrealm (area G-5)
<span style='color:red'>Dead Pool</span> Open Koffin JI with 2191 Ruby Koins
<span style='color:red'>Nexus</span> Treasure chest in choasrealm (Area A-4)
<span style='color:red'>Courtyard</span> Treasure chest in netherrealm (Area A-1)
<span style='color:red'>Dragon Mountain</span> Open Koffin OO with 452 Platinum Koins

<span style='color:red'>Super Unlockables: </span>

<span style='color:red'>Motaro</span>: Finish Arcade Mode at the Hardest Difficulty Level without using any continues. Then enter Arcade or VS Mode and highlight Scorpion. Then Hold Square+Triangle+R2. When the fight begins, you will be Motaro Play as Motaro
I had some problems with the list:

Arenas:
Dragon Mountain isn't in grave OO
I can't find the Nexus point

Other than that no problems, yet.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

did you see motaro? everything else is proven to be on the game! so did you see him or not????
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

Don't you have an Xbox Sub-Zero?
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Ya I have an Xbox [not a ps2 or gamecube <_< ], why do you ask?

PS, another problem I have is with Li Mei, I think she's behind a gate and I can't get in, can you explain more how to get her?

PPS, yes, my friend has seen Montaro around the time you train with Kenshi, he's in front of a hut/house. But if you mean playable then no. :unsure:
ded
God

Post by ded »

i know one of the super unlocked characters is Monster, and i'm not sure that the second is Onaga
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

Who's Monster?

The reason I asked you that question Sub-Zero is that Motaro code is only for PS2
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

ded_ wrote: i know one of the super unlocked characters is Monster, and i'm not sure that the second is Onaga
That sux because monsters preety much just a costume with Scorpions movbes . the dragon king does havr an ending you can see in koncept art he could be playable i hope that they have a preety kewl charecter like Motaro able to be unlocked.Or maybee it will Be DURAK(goro,s brother) as icy-X was so sure he would be in the game.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Clowny wrote: Who's Monster?

The reason I asked you that question Sub-Zero is that Motaro code is only for PS2
We don't know if it's even real. :huh: :o

Monster is a guy you fight at the Nexus point 'cuz he says he's the Champion of the Elder Gods and your not.

PS, that "Monster" guy could be the champ. of the Elder Gods, people who beat Konquest know why. :rolleyes:
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Monster is a guy you fight at the Nexus point 'cuz he says he's the Champion of the Elder Gods and your not.

PS, that "Monster" guy could be the champ. of the Elder Gods, people who beat Konquest know why. :rolleyes:
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

Sub-Zero wrote:

No he was also triked by (ONAGA)Damashi i think and he would be a waste of a secret charecter they need to give him some different fighting styles since he even had scorpion's MUGAI RYU. And hapkido and his other one
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

We might never no if anyone those is playable...
NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS
camarokid1995

Post by camarokid1995 »

How did you unlock all the characters at the select screen? So far I've only gotten 4 unlocked characters. Noob/smoke, sindel, kenshi, and jade.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”