konquest

reiko
Master

konquest

Post by reiko »

i think the fitrst thing i'm playing is konquest because they say it's so long. so yeah after i view all the extra kontent i going to start my konquest.

Clowny
Grand Master

Re: konquest

Post by Clowny »

I'll just play the regular game. Then I'll play Konquest, Then online once I get Xbox live up and running. Then I'll play Puzzle and Chess.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

ill shall defenantly play the regular game 1st then konquest and in between all this i will have played all the extra Kontent that is unloked in the begging like the making of(possibility) or the history of mk. any others to then ill play chess and eventualy ill play puzzle kombat :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

I'll do the fighting first, mostly play as Kabal and Nightwolf, but I don't know what I'll play next. :ph34r:
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

Ermac shall rule my PS2 for 2 days i shall master him, then i shall try Kabal. tyhe charecters look so good i think that Dairou looks awesome i cant wait till the 4th :ph34r: :ph34r:
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

i think i just want to unlock as many characters before i start the fighting mode.
ded
God

Post by ded »

i'll probably never play chess or puzzle kombat, only if i need to play them to unlock something in the regular game.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

i think you might start playing because they are addictive and when other people start talking about all the fun they are having your going to want to play trust me. and it's online too at least give it a try.
ded
God

Post by ded »

i'll give it a try of course, it can be fun, but probably will not play them alot.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

at least you tried!
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

You do havea good point about unloking as many charecters as possibile.
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

well i ended up playing the fighting game first then chess then puzzle and konquest last. konquest at first was sooooooo boreing imo. then the 2nd time when i played it today i went through it and finished it and kinda enjoyed it. yes it took me only 2 settings to get through it (although after ur complete it ur suppose to still play it to unlock more stuff). i still have some characters that i missed to go back and unlock. also actually i got TONS of keys i missed (hate the ones that only show up at a certain time) and gotta go around and find them. i hope for a walkthrough soon to be up at gamefaqs.com so i can finish unlocking the stuff. honestly i do dislike konquest mode. i just dont like the character Shujinko at all.besides his special moves (wich u have to unlock after beating Konquest mode) him gameplay wise imo sucks. i thought we got to choose his styles. nope. stuck with the very first 3 start out with at the begining of lkonquest. so hes a lot like Kung Lao fighting style wise from MKDA and i didnt really care for Kung Lao in MKDA.
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

What the Hell would MK be without actually haveing blood, gore, and more blood!!! So I vote fighting.
NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”