bio's

reiko
Master

bio's

Post by reiko »

i just seen these wanted to know if any else has seen this before caution kind of long.
Darrius
I am Darrius. There are many in the Realm of Order who would call me a terrorist. But to the true patriots of Seidan, I am a hero. I fight against the rule of an oppressive regime. I am the leader of the resistance movement. Out number are ever-growing. One day I will lead the charge against the establishment. Until then, I wait… and plan… and scheme.
One of the best recruitment tools I have discovered is the law itself. If my ranks are in need of a powerful warrior like a Seidan Guardsman, for instance, I will hire and outsider to kill the man’s family in the hope that his rage will lead to a violent altercation with the assassin. Once he is imprisoned for the attack, I free the Seidan Guardsman and easily recruit him to out cause.

Liu Kang
The sorcerer Shang Tsung had killed me and consumed my soul. I remained trapped within his being, tormented by his evil, along with many other victims of his vampiric soul drain. Through Shang Tsung’s eyes, we witnessed the battle with Raiden, who sacrificed himself to stop Onaga. Raiden’s blast destroyed Shang Tsung, and our souls were free to ascend into the heavens. I remained in Outworld, however, to aid my friends in the fight against the Dragon King.
Why someone would desecrate my grave and reanimate my body, I cannot say. Somehow my corpse retains my knowledge of martial arts and has killed many innocents. Though I am not the perpetrator of these slaying, I cannot help but feel responsible for the brutality committed by my corporal form. The battle between mind and body has begun.

Tanya
I had been called an enforcer of the Deadly Alliance. I preferred the term “ambassador.” It was my duty to impose the will of Quan Chi and Shang Tsung upon the denizens of Outworld. But the sorcerers’ rule was short-lived and I found myself leaderless, longing to return to my birthplace in Edenia. When Baraka caught up with me, he gave me a choice: Serve his new lord of Outwork – or die. I have lived for thousands of years because I make the right decisions. I pledged my service to the Dragon King.
Onaga was aware of Shao Kahn’s invasion of Edenia so many years ago. Apparently the Dragon King had been watching Shao Kahn from beyond death. Whatever the late emperor had been attempting, Onaga was determined to complete it. He was looking for lost information, ancient spells that would fuse the Elder Gods’ six Kamidogu into one and therefore make it possible for him to wield their combined might. I brought him to Edenia, where I believed that information still existed.

Havik
Chaos. The universe thrives on it. Forces pitted against each other in never-ending turmoil. My kind worships entropy. We wander the realms sowing disorder. My latest sojourn had brought me to Lei Chen, an Outworld city imprisoned by the one known as Hotaru. For many years he had kept Chaos at bay beyond the outer walls. I would undo the Order he had fought so hard to maintain.
It was I who led the “heroes” to the location of the Dragon King. The Chaos that would ensue from their attack would be a blessing to this realm. Onaga must never gain the upper hand in this struggle. The realms shall never cease their struggle! Chaos will reign forever!

Sub-Zero
While still in Outworld, the Lin Kuei Grand Master, Sub-Zero, discovers his true heritage -- the source of his mastery over cold. This discovery will aid him in the fight against the Dragon Kin's Tarkatan hordes.

Nightwolf
Nightwolf has foreseen the coming of the Dragon King in his dreams. To defeat this new menace, he must corrupt his own soul and enter the Netherrealm. The process will alter his temperament and make him a danger to even his allies. He must travel alone if he is to succeed.

Ermac
A being created through sorcery, Ermac is the combined might of many warrior soul fused together. He was once a servant of Shao Kahn until Kenshi Freed him. Now he seeks to make amends for all the harm he has caused in the past by freeing Liu Kang's enslaved allies from the Dragon King's control.

Li Mei
Emerging as the victor of Shang Tsung and Quan Chi's Fake tournament, Li Mei fell victim to their evil plans and her soul was transplanted into the mummified remains of an ancient solder. Although rescued from this fate by master Bo' Rai Cho, Li Mei has been tainted by the warrior corpse her sol temporarily inhabited.

Kenshi
The blind swordsman Kenshi was almost killed in Outworld, but was saved by the Lin Kuei ninja, Sub-Zero. As they both make their way across Outworld to find the portal to Earthrealm, Kenshi's keen senses detect an agent of the Dragon King who Shadows their every move.

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: bio's

Post by Gambid »

Where have you find these?
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

syclonefx.com
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

reiko wrote: <span style='color:red'> Ermac
</span>A being created through sorcery, Ermac is the combined might of many warrior soul fused together. He was once a servant of Shao Kahn until Kenshi Freed him. Now he seeks to make amends for all the harm he has caused in the past by freeing Liu Kang's enslaved allies from the Dragon King's control.
this mean Ermac is good now?
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

I guess so. Does this mean Sub-Zero is serving Onaga?
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Who is Onaga again? Didn't someone say he was a different name for the Dragon King, or is he just another new guy? :huh:
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

It sounded like sub-zero was good to me.? that is good nfo thanks
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

onaga is the dragon king and i think sub-zero is neutral now. maybe
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

sub-zero is turning into the best mk legend next to liu kang of course
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Why does The Dragon King have 2 names?
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

I dont know i cant wait till it comes out tho
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

Sub-Zero wrote: Why does The Dragon King have 2 names?
wow. u seriously think that when he was born he was named "the dragon king"? it's a fucking title. his name is Onaga. that's like asking why the president has 2 names.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

he don't no any better and remember he doesn't watch the videos so maybe he didn't know?
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

I wonder on his name during the game will the bar read aragon king or Onaga? :ph34r:
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

reiko wrote: he don't no any better and remember he doesn't watch the videos so maybe he didn't know?
well still i mean come on. what kind of a question is that. how can someone's name have "the" in it?

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”