sub boss revealed(spoilers)

TheShadow
Grand Master

Re: sub boss revealed(spoilers)

Post by TheShadow »

Icy-X wrote: Noob-Smoke as the sub-boss...... hmmmmmmmm......... hmmmmmmmm.......... me me not too sure sure.....
it's already been confirmed, so it doesn't matter if u're sure or not.

all the videos that the guy filmed have been posted by konqrr on his homepage, u can download them.

<a href='http://konqrr.com/MKDe/mkd/' target='_blank'>http://konqrr.com/MKDe/mkd/</a>

the movies suck in my opinion, they're all short and the quality is really bad. they show noob smoke's and kitana's bios (i think sonya's too, i forget), but the quality is so bad that some of them u can't even read.

Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

TheShadow wrote:
Icy-X wrote: Noob-Smoke as the sub-boss...... hmmmmmmmm......... hmmmmmmmm.......... me me not too sure sure.....
it's already been confirmed, so it doesn't matter if u're sure or not.

all the videos that the guy filmed have been posted by konqrr on his homepage, u can download them.

<a href='http://konqrr.com/MKDe/mkd/' target='_blank'>http://konqrr.com/MKDe/mkd/</a>

the movies suck in my opinion, they're all short and the quality is really bad. they show noob smoke's and kitana's bios (i think sonya's too, i forget), but the quality is so bad that some of them u can't even read.
i strreamed the vids. none of them worth DLing. they r crap and reveal nothing really. just cuz that guy says he fought Noob-Smoke b4 DK dont mean he did.... or that he is gonna be the sub-boss.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

well since he proved everything else he said, i believe him. i don't see why somebody would only make that up. and it's the most reasonable choice in my opinion (well after baraka). in a way, it brings back the Endurance matches, so i'm happy.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

your can never be sure , this could easily be a bunch of crap
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

TheShadow wrote: well since he proved everything else he said, i believe him. i don't see why somebody would only make that up. and it's the most reasonable choice in my opinion (well after baraka). in a way, it brings back the Endurance matches, so i'm happy.
what has he proved? there aint shit that hes proved. u cant even read Kitana's bio. shit is getting so mother fucking hectic im not believeing shit with out solid hardcore proof.
specialblend
Mortal

Post by specialblend »

who cares anyway guys, the games out in a month and we are all going crazy. Thats it! I cant look at anymore info!
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

Icy-X wrote:
TheShadow wrote: well since he proved everything else he said, i believe him. i don't see why somebody would only make that up. and it's the most reasonable choice in my opinion (well after baraka). in a way, it brings back the Endurance matches, so i'm happy.
what has he proved? there aint shit that hes proved. u cant even read Kitana's bio. shit is getting so mother fucking hectic im not believeing shit with out solid hardcore proof.
??? he showed us footage of the krypt (which has never been shown till now) and he showed us the kontent menu, and like 3 new bios (by the way i could read all of them). i dont' know what more proof u need, if u think that's bullshit u might as well think the intro movie is bullshit too.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”