Time MkD

the Undead
God

Time MkD

Post by the Undead »

i have a big feeling there really struggliung to finnish mkd i hopoe not because i want a great game just like i am emagining it rite now.

TheShadow
Grand Master

Re: Time MkD

Post by TheShadow »

no, it's already finished. they had the complete version at the midway game convention thing.
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

i dont think its 100% done till its out. cuz untill its released it will only remain 99% done or less. all they doing now tho gotta be polishing it up is all. but i just hope this game wont be like MKDA with all the bugs in it and some other signs of a it not being completed. but hey i figure they already got a fighting system that works so that saves time. still i hope it wont be a mess. currently from jsut looking at it i think its gonna be very damn near perfect. i dont think it will be a perfect 10 out of 10 imo. right now id say a 9.7 or 9.8 . any ways it just looks and sounds awsome. we just know its gonna be better than MKDA.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

the version at the midway game thing was 100% complete. the only things they can be doing now are printing the box arts, designing the cd label, writing the manual, and things like that.

by the way, why would someone bother to make a 99% complete version of the game?
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

TheShadow wrote: the version at the midway game thing was 100% complete. the only things they can be doing now are printing the box arts, designing the cd label, writing the manual, and things like that.

by the way, why would someone bother to make a 99% complete version of the game?
im saying it would only be 99% done until its released cuz theres ALWAYS touch ups they can do.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

it does look like a perfect 10.0 alreardy tho. the only thing left is to test it out.
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

the Undead wrote: it does look like a perfect 10.0 alreardy tho. the only thing left is to test it out.
i think it looks near perfect. with out playing it only problem i can see is that the graphics arent perfect.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

only newbs care about graphics. good graphics are only a cheap way to get ppl to buy games.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

i really think this will be the best Mortal Kombat ever(even better then MK2). it has enough fighters to keep us playing unitl MK7 comes out. the content looks addictive. Mortal Komabt has returned to it's roots with gruesome fatalities. i got two words

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

if its hard to unlock secret charecters then im happy , i hope konquest mode is fun and :ph34r: that its very in depth.
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

I think it's done but they're having testers play it to see if they could make it a little better.

I hope it's not hard to unlock stuff, I hope it's like MK:DA and only takes me a little while to unlock all the important stuff [fighters, arenas, and alternate outfits], but if it is hard to unlock everything then I'll just get an Action Replay save from the internet. :D
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

if it's not done by now they would have announced a delay right?
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

ya it is already too late i think to make any new adjusyments, they had to have made a lot of CDs by now.or they will be making them in September.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

should be getting all the glitches out and smoothing the rough edges and printing up the box art and cd labels. oct 4th is a definite.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”