RAIDEN

joyoza
Master

RAIDEN

Post by joyoza »

ok let me tell u guys whats up here from what i know of the past mk games this is whats going to go down 99.9% raidens costume is an alt 4 sure could be from the blast argee and as for him being a god or not at the moment he is not but the same shit has been repeated in past mk's when he gave up his status as elder god to fight with earths worriors so im sure he will go back to being a god again in his ending or a future mk i recall he did it in mk1 or 2 anyway raiden will be a good guy

and as for this sho kahn shit heres my 2 cents im telling u guys he might be in a characters ending just to SET up the storyline for mk7 kahn will not be in this intro or this game AGREE WITH ME?

SIGNUM
joyoza
Master

Re: RAIDEN

Post by joyoza »

but u know what for the sho kahn part i hope im wrong would be a nice fight but im most likey right that he will not be in it
SIGNUM
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

maybe we will still show just as a hidden character
joyoza
Master

Post by joyoza »

reiko wrote: maybe we will still show just as a hidden character
were in MKD WOW COOL
SIGNUM
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

there's a lot of hidden characters. the game is going to take forever to complete way to go ed boon.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

37 charec ters. am i correct anyway i hope they don't shit it up like some people do once in a while when they btry to rush games.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

37? dream on. i doubt it will be more than 30.
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

TheShadow wrote: 37? dream on. i doubt it will be more than 30.
actually more like 35-40 ;)
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

dude. u don't really think that somebody would be as dumb as to have 16 secret characters in one game? if they had that many characters in one game, they would make more of them available from the start, because that way they can put that number on the back of the box. and fighting games with many characters usually sell better than if they had less, so y would they make 16 of them secret, if they can include those 16 to commercialize the game? there will not be more than 6 unlockables, trust me. there will most likely be 4.

P.S. and even if i'm wrong, isn't it better to guess low and be happy when i realize there are more characters, than to guess high and be disappointed when i see 3 secret chars?
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

dude like i said 35-40. heres who i believe will be super secret chars since they dont got spots on the main select screen.

Sektor
Kung Lao
Kitana
Quan Chi
Shang Tsung
Mavado
Shao Kahn (hopefully if he truely is in it)
Shokan (the Shokan character thats in a cell. its Goro or some one that looks like him)
Sub-Boss (if the sub-boss is a new char)
Onaga, The Dragon King
Jax
BanK
Mortal

Post by BanK »

Maybe Shao Kahn is the Sub-Boss

It would be very cool to have him in the game...
Maldini Is The King
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

I dont remmeber but i know there will most definantly be at least 7 secret charecters probobly more they want to have a lot of fighters. they said it in some interview that it had a whole lot of charecters in it.
srry if im wrong
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

wow. u guys are really getting your hopes up. u're gonna be pretty disappointed.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

i dont think so Mortal kombat dissapoint me ,, never :ph34r: a lot of secret charecters or not but im saying in the 5-7 secret charecters :ph34r:
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

TheShadow wrote: wow. u guys are really getting your hopes up. u're gonna be pretty disappointed.
im not gonna be dissapointed at all. i cant be. Liu Kang is in it and thats 100% good enuff for me.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”