RAIDEN

TheShadow
Grand Master

Re: RAIDEN

Post by TheShadow »

well it's good u think that way. i would have been happy if they had only 10 characters total.

reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

i think that if it has too many fighters that will take away from Mortal Kombat. games like tekken and street fighter need alot characters because that's the only way players keep playing. as for MK the story is way to in depth to have 37 total characters. ypu seen the kind of buzz that just the intro sparked. too amny charcaters and the story will get played out. no more than 30. 24 selectable and 6 to unlock. you already got every past character showing up in the game in some way shape or form. you guys wouldn't like if i was on the MK team, i would keep old school 12 fighters to choose 2 hidden and non-playable bosses.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

lol. i agree...
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

reiko wrote: i think that if it has too many fighters that will take away from Mortal Kombat. games like tekken and street fighter need alot characters because that's the only way players keep playing. as for MK the story is way to in depth to have 37 total characters. ypu seen the kind of buzz that just the intro sparked. too amny charcaters and the story will get played out. no more than 30. 24 selectable and 6 to unlock. you already got every past character showing up in the game in some way shape or form. you guys wouldn't like if i was on the MK team, i would keep old school 12 fighters to choose 2 hidden and non-playable bosses.
I like a lot of , charecters your rit3e about tekken there is no story there their trying an actual story in the new one tho.
joyoza
Master

Post by joyoza »

more characters is better but its true does do away with the story line, to much info and also i cant understand y so many retuning characters whats left for mk 7 they must be setting mk 7 up for alot new characters
SIGNUM
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

what's left for MK7? there are 15 characters in the prison stage, most of them still haven't been playable in 3d, plus 10 characters from MKDA and MKD, and then 8 new characters... ya i think there'll be enough. they can always keep coming back to the characters from MKD and MKDA, i don't mind.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

like the shadow said there's alot of fighters in the cell who yet to fight in 3d. plus a few of the new characters from MKD will end up being fan favorites so MK7 will be just as big as deception. maybe MK7 might finally finish this wonderful world called Mortal Kombat(hope not)
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

reiko wrote: like the shadow said there's alot of fighters in the cell who yet to fight in 3d. plus a few of the new characters from MKD will end up being fan favorites so MK7 will be just as big as deception. maybe MK7 might finally finish this wonderful world called Mortal Kombat(hope not)
whoa! that's dangerous talk there man! lol. ya i hope they keep going.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

hey i have to be honest. ed boon keeps saying that he wants to expand beyond fighting games so if it is what a hell of a game if not finish him

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”