LIU KANG

TheShadow
Grand Master

Re: LIU KANG

Post by TheShadow »

damn y did u change your sig and avatar icy? the other ones were better.

Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

TheShadow wrote: damn y did u change your sig and avatar icy? the other ones were better.
cuz..... i like this better and Liu Kang is my fav character......
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Maybe the only way to kill Liu Kang as a spirit is to show him a cross and he'll dissapear, and the way to kill him as a zombie is somehow explode him in a million pieces. :D

PS, didn't Ed say the sub boss would also be playable, since it's sounds hard to kill Liu Kang maybe he's the sub boss, maybe if you kill him as a zombie and you have bearley any health left and then his soul comes flying out of him and turns into a spirit and you have to kill with whatever health you've got left! :o
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

Sub-Zero wrote: Maybe the only way to kill Liu Kang as a spirit is to show him a cross and he'll dissapear, and the way to kill him as a zombie is somehow explode him in a million pieces. :D

PS, didn't Ed say the sub boss would also be playable, since it's sounds hard to kill Liu Kang maybe he's the sub boss, maybe if you kill him as a zombie and you have bearley any health left and then his soul comes flying out of him and turns into a spirit and you have to kill with whatever health you've got left! :o
ya the Sub-Boss is going to be playable. but it will most likely be a new character or Shao Kahn. i doubt it will be Baraka cuz of some thing i know bout his story. but its puzzling me. i dont know but i think Baraka is going to decieve the Dragon King so i dont think Baraka will be the Sub-Boss. as for Liu Kang being the Sub-Boss i dont think is possible. if my theory is correct that Liu Kang will be Shang Tsungs body guard then i just dont see that happeneing since its going to be the DA going against DK. and the DA dont split. Game Spot confirms that they will split apart but since DK is around they r going to still be allies so DK doesnt just take them out. so since its obviouse that the DA will be against the DK its puzzling that Baraka is allies with DK, SK, and the DA. so thats y i think Baraka we turn on DK. plus i know a lil some thing else that leads me to think that. all though i cant be too sure. its just a lil speculation on my part.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

i dont think that shadow guy has ever played mortal kombat. i think he is just a bunch of talk. anyway liu kang as a sub boss would cool but i'm still not to keen on the hold playable thing.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

u got me!
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

TheShadow wrote: u got me!
You do know that we can't hear you so we can't tell if you being sarcastic right?
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

lol. the exclamation point ("!") kind of showed that i was being enthusiastic when i said it... i guess. well anyway, ya i was being sarcastic. MK was the first video game i've ever played actually (mario the second).
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

The first game I've ever played was either Outlaws for the Atari, Pong for the Atari, or some 2d shooter game for an eXtremely old computer.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

how could you not remeber the scissors kick and then uppercut fatality. if you did the move on the pit 1 stage you knock him in to the bottom. that was sweet! the same on mk2!
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

ya well i went to the arcades before i got an atari, so MK was the first game.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

I'm not sure but are you saying that MK became before Atari 'cuz if you are it didn't I think The Atari was the first 'cuz they had pong on it.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

atari was the 80's, mk was 1992
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

no no. of course not, i just got an atari a little late. i never said that mk came out first, i said i played mk first, and then atari.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Oh ok, I wonder if my Atari still works? :huh:

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”