Sweep the leg!

cthulhu4u
Mortal

Sweep the leg!

Post by cthulhu4u »

Can anyone tell me how to tell FOR SURE that I am sweep range for fatalities?

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Sweep the leg!

Post by Gambid »

Well you actually can't.

Sweep is the distance that is between half screen and close.

It was easier to determine that position in the old 2D games, but here the screen is resizeable :(
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
cthulhu4u
Mortal

Post by cthulhu4u »

OK, thanks anyway and for all your replies to my fatalities thread. I'm about ready just to give up on this thing. I've had it for nearly a month and I can get finishers to work regularly, sometimes they do and most of the time they don't. Sometimes the control pad is best and sometimes the analog seems to work. I've never had this much trouble with an MK game and I'm getting tired of messing with it. I know nobody else has these issues, so I'm sure it is just me. Every time I think I have inputting fatalities figured out, I go back and they don't work again. $@*!

I"M SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS DAMN GAME!. I really like all the other aspects of it, but this is driving me nuts.

OK, enough bitching. Thanks for trying to help.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

May be you should just move on to MK9 ;)

may be you should just try to focus on one fatality at a time until you have mastered it.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
cthulhu4u
Mortal

Post by cthulhu4u »

I would love to try the new MK. Unfortunately the only system I have is Gamecube and I can't really justify the expense of an XBox or a PS3. Besides, if I got a PS3, then I'd have to get the Star Wars Blue-Rays :)

I can usually get Kobra's heart rip and Scorpions spine pull to work, but that is IT. That is what pisses me off. With Scorpion I just win the match, get close to the other guy, take a couple steps back and BAM, it works. This way of getting into sweep range works for NOBODY else. Oh how I was there was a cheat for 1 button Fatalities. There was one for MK4, but I didn't need it for that one :)

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”