Kobra's weapon

Cage
Apprentice

Kobra's weapon

Post by Cage »

Well, I have benn wondering what Kobra's weapon will be and I am pretty sure it will be a mace or something similar to it.

Kenshi_Kitana_Winz_2
Mortal

Re: Kobra's weapon

Post by Kenshi_Kitana_Winz_2 »

Another character has the mace, i can't remeber who though.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

I think it might be nunchacu since jhoony might not be in it . well maybee they bolth may have the same wepon seems right if cobras is a martial arts master.
Cage
Apprentice

Post by Cage »

well in one pic in seems like he has a mace. I'll have to post the link because for some reason i always screw up posting pics.

<a href='http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/657/657 ... 35477.html' target='_blank'>Kobra pic</a>
MiNeOuT
God

Post by MiNeOuT »

Reiko from MK4 had a weapon like that.
Kenshi_Kitana_Winz_2
Mortal

Post by Kenshi_Kitana_Winz_2 »

Li Mei has a type of mace, so i don't think Kobra has a mace.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

maybee its just like a special move his mace. if what you say is true.He could have some kind of sword. :ph34r:
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

ok well Kobra isnt a martial arts master. Ben is. i think the old guy it Ben. makes most since to me thionking that if ur a martial arts master it must of took a long time to master all that stuff and u gotta be old. but Kobra and Li Mei both have been seen with the Morning Star weapon. i think Kobra will have the Morning Star cuz on the char select screen at E3 it said taht Li Meis weapon is "Melon" but then in the demo she has the Morning Star. i just think the "Melon" weapon isnt in the game yet so the Morning Star i think was just filling in for Li Mei's weapon for that demo.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

who knows . if ben is that old guy which seems easily posibale than he kinda rem,minds me of Wang Jinrey from tekken. oh well i also think that they probably didn"t add her melon wepon because they posibly wern"t don just yet. :ph34r:
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

ya the E3 demo was just 20% done and none of the characters were 100% done. Nightwolf is the closes. and when i heard that the demo of deception at e3 is the game only 20% done, that scares me a ot. cuz they have been woking on the game for about a year and a half so basically they shiped da and started on mkd right away. well just at just about 20% completion of 1 and a half years and the release date actually real close for how low of a percentage its done im thinking deception will be an unfinished game. i mean it seems like this game shouldnt be done till 6-10 more years at the pace of completion its had. so i think deception is being totally rushed and that could keep it from being a superb game. i dont want it to just be a great game like mkda is. i want it to be better. so is any one else scared that deception probably will be unfinished when released?
Cage
Apprentice

Post by Cage »

who knows maybe they are morwe than 20% done.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

in that new interview the guy said they were making good pace so i can wait till the game comes out. but im really hoping that it is 110% done by then with all the extras needed and everything. :ph34r:
Biby128
Apprentice

Post by Biby128 »

There is no Kobra, get it out of your heads. Anyway the hooded guy should have nunchucks, but he should have more moves than Cage's nunchku style. His nuncks should be a different color too.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

that seemed what it would be . at least thats what i thought. :ph34r:

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”