Am I good

Tower
Warrior

Am I good

Post by Tower »

Hi, I live in a third world country, Serbia, and in my country you can't connect to the internet from a console. MKD came in kinda late here, and I played it night and day and I can beat the game on MAX difficulty without loosing a single round... How good am I? I never got a chance to play against a really good human, though... My friends suck at MK, and I beat them flawless every time.

"Never stronger."
Alucard
Grand Master

Re: Am I good

Post by Alucard »

Tower wrote: Hi, I live in a third world country, Serbia, and in my country you can't connect to the internet from a console. MKD came in kinda late here, and I played it night and day and I can beat the game on MAX difficulty without loosing a single round... How good am I? I never got a chance to play against a really good human, though... My friends suck at MK, and I beat them flawless every time.
Kid... we know we us players.. human players seeks for a higher challenge but you don't actually have to make an specific thread about... do you think i am good at mkd because you say so.

Dude you have to show proof, make a video or something, so your topic is A - Ok unlike the annoying noobs joining here lately. I am good a mk but ain't a master i a ain't bothered because mk even though it is one of mya fav. fighting games... MAN you speak my language (Guilty Gear) Now that's another story. I can definitely say i'm good there. I got me some proof & all that.

It is a pity that in your area there isn't that connection to play mkd online. You would find a challenge in a matter of seconds.
Tower
Warrior

Post by Tower »

I hope I'll soon be able to connect to the internet from my PS2... Do people still play MKD online?
"Never stronger."
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

HAHAHAA yo, i am not trying to mock you... but it is hard that you can't have a match in a day man.

Games like this online never sleeps it also happens to the FPS games when you play it via servers (online), lobbies are full & awaiting for you to play.

I had played like 100 times & i owned, & got owned also man, depends on who you play with? Man try it someday if you can.
Tower
Warrior

Post by Tower »

<a href='http://rapidshare.com/files/2625900/Kab ... s.mpg.html' target='_blank'>14 Hits, 31% Damage with Kabal VIDEO</a>

This is the longest kombo I could think of with Kabal in MKA. There's another 9 hit kombo that does 35% damage, but this one is LONGER... :D
"Never stronger."
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

im one of those people who, insted of thinking up bigger percentage ratings, just go for really long kick ass combos hat make you think....holy shit!
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

You know... mk games ain't that much of a combo game if you compare it to other games. I own a lot in guilty gear for that fact. Eh, i need an dsl cable router so i can play mkd much often online.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Tower wrote: Hi, I live in a third world country, Serbia, and in my country you can't connect to the internet from a console. MKD came in kinda late here, and I played it night and day and I can beat the game on MAX difficulty without loosing a single round... How good am I? I never got a chance to play against a really good human, though... My friends suck at MK, and I beat them flawless every time.
If you can do that, kudos to you. It doesn't matter how good you are, it just means that you've played mk enough to get good enough to beat it at different difficulties. I was really good with mk3 with Sub-Zero on the hardest level, but I suck now. Have to play it again.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”