shao kahn is in deception

reiko
Master

shao kahn is in deception

Post by reiko »

i've seen show kahn in a cell. i dont know if he's playable or what but he is in on the dark prision stage. here is the list Sektor, Cyrax, Kai, Kung Lao, Stryker, Mokap, Jax, Sonya, Drahmin, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Frost, Kano, Hsu Hao, Mavado, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, Kitana, Goro, Kintaro, Nitara, Rain, Reiko, Shao Kahn, Shinnok, Fujin, Sareena, Reptile ( MK2 & MK4). this is according to a guy who played a 100% complete version for xbox. they said all the characters would show up in the game so there you go.

p.s. as soon as i can get the picture i will post it.

the Undead
God

Re: shao kahn is in deception

Post by the Undead »

you forgot was'nt Jarek in that picture also. or is this what that guy says?
BanK
Mortal

Post by BanK »

Did he say anything about Shao Kahn as a secret character

That could be so cool!
Maldini Is The King
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

That would be preety kool but i don't think that all of those charecteers will be secret , some will hopefully be unlocable.
BanK
Mortal

Post by BanK »

Yeah

Rain, Sektor, Ninja Reptile, Kintaro, Motaro, Goro and Shao Kahn would be very nice...

Maybe also Cyrax, if they gave him some new moves, styles, hari-kari and fatality's...
Maldini Is The King
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

he was ok.
BanK
Mortal

Post by BanK »

Yeah, he was...

But with some more or new special moves, a hari.kari and 2 fatality's he could be very cool...
Maldini Is The King
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

true true . I was looking foreward to sektor being in this game tho because he lookeed very kool.
joyoza
Master

Post by joyoza »

reiko wrote: i've seen show kahn in a cell. i dont know if he's playable or what but he is in on the dark prision stage. here is the list Sektor, Cyrax, Kai, Kung Lao, Stryker, Mokap, Jax, Sonya, Drahmin, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Frost, Kano, Hsu Hao, Mavado, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, Kitana, Goro, Kintaro, Nitara, Rain, Reiko, Shao Kahn, Shinnok, Fujin, Sareena, Reptile ( MK2 & MK4). this is according to a guy who played a 100% complete version for xbox. they said all the characters would show up in the game so there you go.

p.s. as soon as i can get the picture i will post it.
dont belive it till i see it
SIGNUM
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

for the non believers:part 1
Mortal Kombat: Deception at Game Stars Live
Posted at 11:21 PM EST by ]{0MBAT

Game Stars Live, a 5-day event which ran from Sept. 1 through Sept. 5, is now officially over. Midway was there, and they had Mortal Kombat: Deception on display there (on 6 TV's, no less!) The build they had running appears to be very similar to the one at Midway Summer Gamer's Day - it was even an NTSC build, and not a PAL one. It was estimated to be 80% complete. It was contained in a special designated area where only people 18 and over were allowed in. They were strict on enforcing this, as people were even carded and turned away (although one youngster, photographed below, managed to get in.)

Besides the FMV intro, which is excellent, there's another cool video that shows in 4 different windows the various modes of play (Arcade, Chess, Puzzle, and Konquest). It's a change from the Katas that Deadly Alliance ran.

The coolest stage has to be the Dark Prison stage. Here is a list of all the prisoners (at least, the ones that they had enabled in this build): Cyrax, Sektor, Kai, Kung Lao, Stryker, Mokap, Jax, Sonya, Drahmin, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Frost, Kano, Hsu Hao, Mavado, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, Kitana, Goro, Kintaro, Nitara, Rain, Reiko, Shao Kahn, Shinnok, Fujin, Sareena, and get this: Reptile is in the Prison, in both his MKII and MK4 costume.
TheShadow
Grand Master

Post by TheShadow »

ya i remember reading that somewhere too. i don't see why somebody would lie about that. i believe it.
liukang is Da BoMb
Mortal

Post by liukang is Da BoMb »

I dont think any of the characters in cells are playable.Yet i want my Goro and Shao Kahn right now!!!
Liu Kang will rule the world and one day will konquer shao kahn and Shang Tsung.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>dude, this topics liek almost 2 years old. real old, and no they arent.c its been confirmed. read the rules man, btw kahn/goro are on cube</span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

Oh god...please stop doing this...it's just sad that you don't read the rules.
liukang is Da BoMb
Mortal

Post by liukang is Da BoMb »

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: <span style='color:green'>dude, this topics liek almost 2 years old. real old, and no they arent.c its been confirmed. read the rules man, btw kahn/goro are on cube</span>
We dont wanna fight Sniper Wolf.Besides the topic is 1 day old. :(
Liu Kang will rule the world and one day will konquer shao kahn and Shang Tsung.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”