neither relm

Glacier
Mortal

neither relm

Post by Glacier »

I have finished the conquest mode with surjinko but I went back in to find three players I have not unlocked yet.. I came across three characters you must beat to awaken someone. I've beaten two of the three characters? anyone know who this is? :huh:

Clowny
Grand Master

Re: neither relm

Post by Clowny »

The Kochal thing has nothing to do with getting a character. What characters have you not unlocked?
Glacier
Mortal

Post by Glacier »

clowny thanks..... I don't have Lui Kang, Sindel, and Raiden So what's that slumbering thing all about?
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

Kochal just opens a portal to the regular Netherrealm portal to the Nexus. But you open a chest with a lot of koins in it.
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

Clowny wrote: Kochal just opens a portal to the regular Netherrealm portal to the Nexus. But you open a chest with a lot of koins in it.
;) Yup...a thousand koins.Hint...use Mileena:

Use this trick:
F,F,4 then walk to the opponent and throw(do it fast).
Keep repeating to get a perfect for all 3 opponents.

How to use Mileena?
Everytime u battle the opponent,u'll change into a character at random.Keep exiting to the map and entering into kombat again till u get the character u want. ;)
"I am SHINONSLAUGHT,the ultimate force that rips apart anything which crosses my path."
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

Glacier wrote: clowny thanks.....  I don't have Lui Kang, Sindel, and Raiden  So what's that slumbering thing all about?
To get Liu Kang, you need to go behind the tent in Edenia on G-8 (only at night). To get Raiden, you need to beat Konquest and go to Orderrealm on E-3 and defeat Raiden. To get Sindel, you need to go to Netherrealm at Monday 1PM on D-1. I hope this helps.
SmOkEtheStUd
Mortal

Post by SmOkEtheStUd »

Just so you guys know...you gotta read into detail. We all know Ed Boon loves seeing us suffer and he is a clever one. The message is something like "Slumbering KOCHAL". Now watch this KOin CHALlenge. Its a koin challenge thats y you get so many koins :D Make sense now ladies?!
The Smoke wil clear,but then you'll see the real Smoke. The real Smoke will be SmOkEtheStUd
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

B) whats your point :ph34r: i thought it was a secret charecter a month ago all these people are seing him now. there could still be a su tho. :ph34r:

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”