How to clear arcade mode(MKD) on MAX

SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

How to clear arcade mode(MKD) on MAX

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

Well,it's no big deal getting to Onaga on diff.MAX,but winning him is a diff story.
Can anyone share some tips on how to win the Dragon King on diff. MAX?

Here's a tip to get up the ladder:
use throws...if the opponent blocks,quickly duck,and after the latter attacks,
quickly hold 'forward' and throw.If ur too slow to block and ur opponent does a combo on u,do a 'breaker'.

*i used Sub Zero,so after a breaker,i'd paralise the opponent(freeze)then do a chain combo(8hits)

*try the 'throw' thingy to get to onaga(for those who find it diff to do so) ;)

"I am SHINONSLAUGHT,the ultimate force that rips apart anything which crosses my path."
Infierno4551
God

Re: How to clear arcade mode(MKD) on MAX

Post by Infierno4551 »

Just throw a projectile at Onaga. It won't do any damage, but it will leave him open for a second to unleash a combo. Of course you want to make sure he isn't blocking when you throw the projectile.

I beat him with Sub-Zero at MAX and I kept hiting him with a freeze blast when he was open for a second I used a combo.
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

Hmm...cool,thx infierno.Did'nt notice that the freezing projectile could keep him open for a while...thought it was useless :lol: .Anyway,what combo do u suggest?

*i always use:
square,triangle,circle,L1,square,triangle,(L1,B,F+ circle)X2
"I am SHINONSLAUGHT,the ultimate force that rips apart anything which crosses my path."
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

SHINONSLAUGHT wrote:Hmm...cool,thx infierno.Did'nt notice that the freezing projectile could keep him open for a while...thought it was useless :lol: .Anyway,what combo do u suggest?

*i always use:
I dont hav the game yet, but if tat is sub-zero's biggest combo, I think u should use it
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

dark scorpion5 wrote:
SHINONSLAUGHT wrote:Hmm...cool,thx infierno.Did'nt notice that the freezing projectile could keep him open for a while...thought it was useless :lol: .Anyway,what combo do u suggest?

*i always use:
I dont hav the game yet, but if tat is sub-zero's biggest combo, I think u should use it
Yup,used it,but with the aid of the kamidogous.At that time i did'nt know bout the projectile thingy.Thx to infierno,i'll finally find it easier.Have yet to try it,coz i was busy playin Konquest :lol:

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”