Hara Kiri

camarokid1995

Hara Kiri

Post by camarokid1995 »

I'm confused I've got all the Hara Kiri's but how do you do them? Is there a certain distance you have to be away from your opponnent? Do you do it instead of a fatality? Do you have to lose to do it? Please help I'm so confused.

Tony Hawk
Warrior

Re: Hara Kiri

Post by Tony Hawk »

go to http://www.gamewinners.com and they will tell u everything.
NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

dont u use hari karis when u lose and dont wanna b fataled
CrazyAcez
Mortal

Post by CrazyAcez »

I dont really like Hara Kiries,
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

[QUOTE]dont u use hari karis when u lose and dont wanna b fataled

No. U do them just b cuz u wanna commit sucide. and im not being sarcastic...
camarokid1995

Post by camarokid1995 »

Can someone help? I've been searching that site for 45 minutes now and I can't find anything? and it's no help.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

you do them when there gonna fatal you.. and that is also usually when youd have a reason too. :D there a suicide move so it makes you friend look stupid for trying a fatality on you.
camarokid1995

Post by camarokid1995 »

So if I lose a match when it says finish him? I can do it no matter the distance of my oppenent?
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

camarokid1995 wrote: So if I lose a match when it says finish him? I can do it no matter the distance of my oppenent?
Only when the Fatality ambience appears,or it won't work ;) .Each character has a hara kiri move.But u gotta do the hara kiri fast or u'll b fataled ;)
"I am SHINONSLAUGHT,the ultimate force that rips apart anything which crosses my path."
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

[QUOTE]Can someone help? I've been searching that site for 45 minutes now and I can't find anything? and it's no help.

Well when it loads go to the CHEATS section at the top undrneath the GAME WINNERS bar and to the playstation2 menu or xbox menu and look under M. then scroll down and u should c Mortal Kombat Deception. click on it. there should b a list of the krypt, skip it and there should b a list of hara kiris. if it dont work sux 4 u!!!
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

I don't even bother with Hara kiri's.

PS: everytime I beat Kenshi he commits suicide. You think there's a reason for that?
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

every time i beat sindel she does it and hers is so stupoid im getting anoied. :ph34r:
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

I posted earlier that u could only do a Hara-Kiri when the opponent's bout to do a Fatality.There was a mistake...

U can do it anytime b4 u get fataled on the 2nd round of ur defeat ;)
"I am SHINONSLAUGHT,the ultimate force that rips apart anything which crosses my path."
noob_smoke81
Mortal

Post by noob_smoke81 »

I need Help< My name is Brendon and i have been a die hard Fan Of Mortal Kombat ever sence 1992.I was playing Street Fighter 2 like 24 until i saw someone Punch someones else head off one day at the shop. I yelled out F*** DO THAT AGAIN !.I love this game. I have an X-box and just got DA and Deception.Mortal Kombat is God-like :).I need Help tho. My Fav Mortal Kombat of all time is Number one ( I guess beuacase its the one that changed my life so Fast ) I have it on Super Nintendo Emulatored.So i can play it on the Computer and Playing to By it on Midways Arcade Game (X-box)I want to know how to get Blood on the Super nintendo Version... :lol:
SHINONSLAUGHT
Apprentice

Post by SHINONSLAUGHT »

Well,Hara-Kiri means 'suicide'.Create a new topic in this forum Brendon ;) .

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”