I need your help guys!

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

I need your help guys!

Post by Roy Arkon »

Last night I played MKX on my PS4, I played the Faction War Tower mode, which few the last 3 days or so had a bug which deleted my data of the last match I've won right before the bug occurred, as that bug occurred only when I wan a match in the War Tower, and it wasn't a consistent bug, so it didn't happen every single time. I didn't suspect anything at first so I was ok with it, But then it happened to me again, and this time it corrupted my entire game data. I checked the web afterwards and it tuns out that several other players on PS4 had that bug as well, only in a different scenario such as updating their Kombat Kard. and for some reason only now I happen to run into this bug.

I have a PS Plus membership, so I can restore old data, but every time I deleted the data that was supposedly corrupted and then make the latest Data that I know that wasn't corrupted, which is from 03.11.2016, the game doesn't restore my data.

And here's the thing, only some of that data have been deleted. I can still play as Shinnok even without finishing the Story mode, I still have my record in the online chat rooms, and I still have all of the DLC, both free and paid, but I don't have the arcade ending, in game unlockable skins or the finishing moves, which means I have to restart the story mode, arcade mode and the Krypt all over again.

Do you know how I can restore my old data so I wouldn't have to restart from the button?

Thank you so much in advance.

EDIT: I've found that it is a PS4 issue, as a lot of other games have this kind of a problem as well. At least it's not an NRS or WB issue, but it's still annoying as hell.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”