Cannot open Faction War on PS4

nikgooyan
Mortal

Cannot open Faction War on PS4

Post by nikgooyan »

Hi guys
I can't open faction war page on PS4 for few days already,it just keep loading and said refreshing faction war status. Are you guys having the same problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Cannot open Faction War on PS4

Post by Roy Arkon »

Not that I've seen it, at least not in the last few days. I have a the PS4 version it did happened to me before be only like once, maybe 3 times tops, and the longest time it took for it to be fixed was several mintues and that's it. Maybe the problem is with you internet connetion, considering that the Faction system is an online server related system.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
nikgooyan
Mortal

Post by nikgooyan »

My internet speed is fine !!!
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I'm not talking about the speed, I'm talking about the connection. That shows how good your internet stays online, not how fast it functions. Maybe you should check the Faction section in your game now to see if it has been changed, and if not maybe you should check your connection (not the speed). I don't think that NRS would have a server problem that will cause only a specific amount of people issues with connection for this long, or for your personal internet provider for that matter. so it is most likely that the problem is with your personal connection.
nikgooyan
Mortal

Post by nikgooyan »

I can open and play :
living towers - online - daily faction challenges - change faction -invision tower - invision boss - Assassin's battle ,,,
but
I can't see faction leader - faction war page
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

The daily Faction challenge page is the Faction War page, so you should open it with no problem.

If you mean the faction ranking LADDER page, thne yeah it can be kinda annoying, but if that's the only thing you can't open I really don't think it's a big deal. Not that it's ok, but it's still a minor thing. Just wait until things get fixed.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”