A question for Mileena players in MKX

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

A question for Mileena players in MKX

Post by Roy Arkon »

I got a question for anyone who plays Mileena, more specifically in Piercing and Ravenous variation.

In both variations she has a kombo string, F+2,1,throw, which she can extend and deal more damage, and in Ravenous it leads to a Brutality. I wanted to use the extension of those strings and get the Brutality in Ravenous, but for some reason no matter how quick I put the inputs for the extension, I can't extend the string in neither variation, and I know that there is no glitch here as I did saw other people who manage to do the extension part.

Thanks for everyone in advance.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Yora Sassin
Mortal
PSN: N/A
XBox Live: N/A

Re: A question for Mileena players in MKX

Post by Yora Sassin »

Hey Bud,
That can be the problem. You going to fast. Push one button at a time in a steady yet speedy way.
(no button smashing)
just try to practice with simple grab combos like joy ride. It does take a little bit of practice to get the rhythm but once you learn the simple once the other are easy too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQurixSJwcw here's some easy fun combos to start.
Gaming And Yelling

My YouTube Channel

Roy Arkon
God
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: A question for Mileena players in MKX

Post by Roy Arkon »

I actually wanted to just those 2 strings, I don't plan on actually main Mileena.

The weird part here is that her special moves in Ravenouns work on the same format, yet it is very easy for me to pull off, but when I want to do that string in either Ravenous or Piercing, I can't extend the combo.

I also tried it with different types of pace, I will try to work on it, maybe I need to get the correct pace for those strings, even though it's weird that you need to get a very specific one for that, while the speical moves of Ravenous are nuch easier.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”