SPOILERS: MKX Comic and in game story question

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

SPOILERS: MKX Comic and in game story question

Post by Roy Arkon »

I'm sure all of you read the comics and saw the story in the game already, but I'm giving you a spoiler alert just in case.

I have a question regarding the blood code, which is what Havik used to control all of the warriors. The Blood code magic was created by the Elder Gods, but Havik corrupted it to take control on so many fighters.

But isn't it to similar to how Quan Chi takes control on the fighters he revives as undead fighters? I mean, there is a difference in that those are undead while those are alive but just possessed. But you either being controlled by Quan Chi or by Havik, you seem to in an illusion that all of your past life was a lie and you were saved by the one being or curse that possesses you. And yes I know that Fox, Takeda's friend, told via the Blood Code that it is connected to Quan Chi, but it is to similar.

Another thing, back in the MKX in-game story, when Sonya met Jax, she said that if she "had memories of being one of Quan Chi's thugs, she would eat a gun a long time ago", in reference to why Jax retired from the SF. But she was possessed by the blood code in comic, so why Sonya and the others didn't had any mental issues knowing now after they've been released from the blood code (from the latest issue of the comic) that they fought against their friends and even killed a few of them (like Kintaro)? I guess it is because that only Quan Chi's spell is a pure illusion while the blood code is just a way of "hypnosis trance". But yes it is really confusing, considering that the MKX comic is supposed to be canon and is supposed to explain the events between Chapters 1 and 2 of the MKX story. I hope that in the next issue, which could be the very last one (we have like only 3 more issues at max for the comic) we finally get an explanation for that. As well as for how Ermac left Mileena in the MKX story and joined to Kotal Kahn, only to come back to Mileena in the comic (Ermac left Mileena 5 years before the events of the story, but somehow joined Mileena back) and now to rejoin Kotal Kahn, unless that part of in the in game story is no longer canon.

Thoughts anyone?

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”