Mortal Kombat 9 Tower in Mortal Kombat X

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Mortal Kombat 9 Tower in Mortal Kombat X

Post by Roy Arkon »

Just wanted to throw some info. I've completed the MK9 tower which is still available to everyone to play until Sunday night. It is a 14 matches tower that features most of the MK9 characters that were returning to MKX. The thing is that after like the 11th battle or so, the matches are start to become really hard, as it's like that at stage 1 it's really easy, and it becomes harder and harder until the final match. I did manage to get to the 13th match against Sub-Zero and I did beat him and even did Reptile's secret Brutality on him, but I barely managed to do that. And on the final match, which was ironically a mirror match against Reptile, I got my one and only loss, but after that loss the AI's Reptile seemed to be much easier to fight against, which means that the more times you lose, the more the difficulty drops.

So in short, if you want a challenge, make sure to go to the MK9 tower and not to lose a single fight.

As for me, well, it took me up to the final match just to get one lose and after that I've beating the whole thing, so it clearly was awesome for a first time :mrgreen:
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 Tower in Mortal Kombat X

Post by Gambid »

Yep, it was a hard tower once you reach the top battles. I was kind of disappointed that there was no secret fight, or at least I did not get one.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 Tower in Mortal Kombat X

Post by Roy Arkon »

I'm pretty sure that they is a secret fight in that tower, my money is on a match against Goro, although there is already a match against him in the MK4 tower.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”