Easy Fatalities

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Easy Fatalities

Post by Roy Arkon »

Ok guys I know that some of you might not like to talk about this, but I really need to get this off my chest because it is really bothered me.

I'm talking about the micro transitions in MKX, also known as the "easy fatality" feature, which you can get by paying money for it. I know that people don't like to spend more money than they expecting to, but that doesn't make those easy fatalities any less legit. Yes, fatalities are what Mortal Kombat is known for, but you can only perform those after you win a match. It's not like that your gameplay execution is gonna get any better by buying those fatalities, and what's the point of buying them if you're not good enough in the actual game itself in order to win a match and to get the fatality stage of the match to begin with?

Speaking of which, I saw Angry Joe, a very successful Youtuber who just posted his review on MKX, and he said that those fatality micro transitions are unacceptable, yet he said that if anything, the brutalities should be stay as micro transitions just because they're hard. Not only that this is hypocritical (as he said that companies shouldn't make any micro transitions period) but if the micro transition thing is indeed a problem, putting it on the brutalities instead of the fatalities will just make the problem grow even more. If the brutalities are harder to do, then people will be more willing to buy them because they're harder, and they will pay even more money.

And here's the kicker, those micro transitions, just like any DLC content, it optional. No one forces you to buy a certain DLC character, or a skin, and so are those fatalities. If you don't wanna buy them, just don't buy them. Everyone knows that MKX is an awesome game, so if amount of DLC is a problem, don't buy the DLC, just by the game and be happy with what you have. It's not like you have to buy them in order to stay on track with the future of the game, unlike an actual expansions of certain games. Separated charged DLC is an option to extend the amount of content you can have.

I think this whole thing just went way out of control. I for one, am not gonna buy those easy fatalities, because I'm willing to try to do them on my own. That's what I did ever since I've become an MK fan, and I'm not gonna stop now. But if you're willing to pay money for them and really don't feel like try to pull them off on your own, knowing that it has no effect on your overall experience in the game, it's your business.

I just wanted to say that, and I would like to know what you guys think of this.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”