Post by immortalhate »

has this skin been released yet ?

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: pc klassic sub zero ?

Post by Gambid »

Update the game to its latest version. If it is not there, then no. I only have the PS4 version so I really don't know.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
MileenaxKitana63
Mortal

Post by MileenaxKitana63 »

I don't have it either so maybe it will be available with the Jason patch, no one really knows at the moment
MrEsturk
Mortal

Post by MrEsturk »

From what I understand its being withheld till May 7th for the PC version. The devs didn't state why though. Maybe they got backlogged by all the issues with the PC launch. Maybe a partially/fully complete version of Jason is in the compatiblity pack and they don't want the modders hacking him in early (I'm more prone to believe this theory).
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

MrEsturk wrote:From what I understand its being withheld till May 7th for the PC version. The devs didn't state why though. Maybe they got backlogged by all the issues with the PC launch. Maybe a partially/fully complete version of Jason is in the compatiblity pack and they don't want the modders hacking him in early (I'm more prone to believe this theory).
Only a couple of Jason asset files have been discovered on the disc, and obviously it's not enough to have a character functionally playable. The sad news are is that it had been proven that Goro is on the disc, so if you didn't pre-order the game, you will still get Goro but he will be locked for you unless you hack the game. If Jason or other DLC characters were compeltely playbable, the hackers would obviously show how to unlock them without paying for them, but they didn't show that so at least the 4 Kombat Pack characters aren't on the disc with all of their files, not to mention that Tanya's design have been updated by NRS, which makes here model in the story mode to be outdated (and I believe she will be updated in the story mode via patch).

As for the Klassic Sub Zero skin, it is supposed to come in a patch, which will give you access for the Russian-themed skins of Kano, Sub-Zero and Sonya, which are paid skins. I've checked the Steam page of MKX (I'm planning to play on the PS4 though) and those skins aren't there yet, so no, none of those skins are out there. If I'm wrong please correct me.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
MrEsturk
Mortal

Post by MrEsturk »

Roy Arkon wrote:Only a couple of Jason asset files have been discovered on the disc, and obviously it's not enough to have a character functionally playable....
I wasn't talking about what was on the disc, I was talking about what is bundled in with the patch that includes Sub-Zero's Klassic skin. That patch lays out the foundation for the "compatibility pack" version of Jason's release, thus might have more of Jason's data than what was included on disc. Possibly enough to mod an early build of him in, which would be motive enough to hold it back from the PC crowd.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

MrEsturk wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:Only a couple of Jason asset files have been discovered on the disc, and obviously it's not enough to have a character functionally playable....
I wasn't talking about what was on the disc, I was talking about what is bundled in with the patch that includes Sub-Zero's Klassic skin. That patch lays out the foundation for the "compatibility pack" version of Jason's release, thus might have more of Jason's data than what was included on disc. Possibly enough to mod an early build of him in, which would be motive enough to hold it back from the PC crowd.
Ok sorry for the misunderstanding.

So just for everyone to know (in case you didn't know yet), the compatibility pack includes the free Sub-Zero Klassic skin, the paid Russian themed skins for Sonya, Sub-Zero (which is actually Kuai Liang as Tundra, before he became the 2nd Sub-Zero) and Kano, as well as Jason and the Horror pack skins for Reptile, Mileena (both look awesome BTW) and Ermac that are suppose to come along Jason in the Horror pack.

Also included:
Improved online stability
Multiplayer invite improvements
Gameplay fixes and balancing
Localization languages fixes
Play Go fixes
WB Play fixes
General bug fixes
MrEsturk
Mortal

Post by MrEsturk »

Well good news is NRS reconfirmed the patch is being released to Steam today. Bad news is we are at the mercy of waiting for Steam to upload. With the way they are known for sitting on major patch releases it could be anytime in the next 72 before they get off their butt and upload it.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

MrEsturk wrote:Well good news is NRS reconfirmed the patch is being released to Steam today. Bad news is we are at the mercy of waiting for Steam to upload. With the way they are known for sitting on major patch releases it could be anytime in the next 72 before they get off their butt and upload it.
I've never bought a game from Steam so I don't know for sure, but considering the way the PC port was launched due to the new ridiculous format of installing from Steam I can only imagine how hard it will probably be. Is Steam really that bad in general?

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”