ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN FOR KOMBAT PACK

roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN FOR KOMBAT PACK

Post by roboronald10 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHcPIBcxFpY

That link shows that the Kombat Pack will include Jason Voorhees, Tanya, Tremor, and the next guest character, last but not least, Predator.

My speculations:

Tremor could have a defensive/heavy variation, where he can attach rocks to himself and take less damage from attacks and pop-ups be rendered useless since he wouldn't be able to fly up as much due to the added weight of the rocks.
An offensive variation that focuses mostly on projectiles where he can a lot of moves that take inspiration from those from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. For example, he can shoot up a rock and punch/kick it upwards, straight, or downwards. The rocks can stay afloat until Tremor is hit or for awhile since in ATLA and LoK, as stated by Jeong-Jeong, "A rock can't move itself."
His last variation could be one where Tremor can level the fighting field by summoning avalanches, creating tremors (hehe), or sand traps and so on.

Jason could have his Jason X variation. All space-like and such. (I never really watched his movies, sooo....)
I can't think of any variations for Tanya or Predator unfortunately.

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN FOR KOMBAT PACK

Post by Roy Arkon »

I really like those characters in the Kombat Pack. Seeing Jason and the predator is great.

And it's awesome that Tremor is finally gonna be his own character in an MK fighting game, I just hope that he will be a part of the story too.

Tanya's comback took me completey off guard, I didn't see that coming. I have a sense that she might the boss character, as Ed Boon said that the boss will be "a returning character that no one would expect". Just saying.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Post by roboronald10 »

I think it's Mileena, Shinnok, or Reiko who could be the final boss(es). DLC characters haven't really played a pivotal part of the storyline, as evidences by Skarlet, Rain in MK9, Freddy Krueger, and Kenshi, so I doubt Tanya will be the surprise final boss. It's still nice to see her, though her facial structure needs a bit of touching up since her face seems a bit masculine like all females in MK9. If she is the final boss, well I'll be damned hahah
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

roboronald10 wrote:I think it's Mileena, Shinnok, or Reiko who could be the final boss(es). DLC characters haven't really played a pivotal part of the storyline, as evidences by Skarlet, Rain in MK9, Freddy Krueger, and Kenshi, so I doubt Tanya will be the surprise final boss. It's still nice to see her, though her facial structure needs a bit of touching up since her face seems a bit masculine like all females in MK9. If she is the final boss, well I'll be damned hahah
The reason that Tanya might not be the boss is because that now we all know that she's gonna be in the game so maybe some people, like myself, will predict that. And for the reconrd, Shinnok, Mileena, and Reiko have even lower chances since Mileena is already playable, Shinnok is too obvious and Reiko is probably almost as much.

And BTW, not all of MK9 femals had manly face. The only girls I can think of that had that face wasreunmasked Kitana and Jade, but Sonya, Skarlet and Sindel were really good. I don't count Mileena and Sheeva for obivous reasons. I do agree about Tanya in MKX though, but the rest of the women look awesome, and Tanya is still in progress (as the rest of the DLC) so let's not jump to conclusions.
Serious Sam
Mortal

Post by Serious Sam »

What? No Spawn? No T-800? :(
okest3r_13
Apprentice
PSN: okester13

Post by okest3r_13 »

I can't wait to see what Mileena's Vampiress skin looks like! I'll probably buy Jason just for that skin :3 I kind of like that they're adding some of the extra skins with the DLC characters (though I hope they're all still only $5 like they were for MK9 and Injustice.) But the Mileena skin is the only one I'm really interested in.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

okest3r_13 wrote:I can't wait to see what Mileena's Vampiress skin looks like! I'll probably buy Jason just for that skin :3 I kind of like that they're adding some of the extra skins with the DLC characters (though I hope they're all still only $5 like they were for MK9 and Injustice.) But the Mileena skin is the only one I'm really interested in.
I don't think that each mini-pack will cost much. Maybe $8 tops.

Vampiress Mileena indeed sounds interesting, I personally looking for skins for Reptile, Scorpion and Ermac alongside Mileena's, but all the skins sounds interesting.

I have to say that Mileena looks much more attractive with a only-partial Tarkatan face, of course there is a place for a lot of improvement :lol:
okest3r_13
Apprentice

Post by okest3r_13 »

Roy Arkon wrote:
okest3r_13 wrote:I can't wait to see what Mileena's Vampiress skin looks like! I'll probably buy Jason just for that skin :3 I kind of like that they're adding some of the extra skins with the DLC characters (though I hope they're all still only $5 like they were for MK9 and Injustice.) But the Mileena skin is the only one I'm really interested in.

Vampiress Mileena indeed sounds interesting, I personally looking for skins for Reptile, Scorpion and Ermac alongside Mileena's, but all the skins sounds interesting.

I have to say that Mileena looks much more attractive with a only-partial Tarkatan face, of course there is a place for a lot of improvement :lol:
I'd like to think that her new appearance is due to some sort of magical cosmetic surgery xD

( Her face became normal when she killed Blaze in her Armageddon ending, so something like that isn't too far fetched. )
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

okest3r_13 wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:

I'd like to think that her new appearance is due to some sort of magical cosmetic surgery xD

( Her face became normal when she killed Blaze in her Armageddon ending, so something like that isn't too far fetched. )
Well it might have a chance with Mileena and Blaze, but very, very slim.
okest3r_13
Apprentice

Post by okest3r_13 »

Roy Arkon wrote:
I didn't mean Blaze exactly, just some magical reason behind her new face xD
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

okest3r_13 wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:
I didn't mean Blaze exactly, just some magical reason behind her new face xD
Ok I got you now, and yeah that's more logical.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”