MKX Community Wishlist. You're gonna want to check this out

sub-two
Mortal
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: biteytooth999

Re: Revised Community wishlist for MKX. With pics!

Post by sub-two »

they need to make MK dark and horrifyingly cringe worthy. MK has become to light hearted and campy these days. it's like watching power rangers with blood. no thanks. what made MK genre defining was it's unflinching pursuit of gory violence and dark fantasy atmosphere. it had characters ripped out of martial arts movies in evil festering locales that you would hate to find yourself in. i wish MK would return to the "vibe" of MK2, not necessarily that chapter.

BadboyTM
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by BadboyTM »

Hey do you make skins, probably you can do the one for Scorpion regarding Injustice to use it for MK9, let me know...

Regards ;)
ImageVENGEANCE WILL BE MINE...
ImageImage
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

I Actually really like the MK that we have now, (9, Komplete Edition) I like it because It's really faithfull to the classic. Although It can get a few better things..

(I couldn't read the entire list that was made on the post, so.. sorry If I've put something already written)
*A single player kombat mode where you can fight the CPU without been in the Tournament Mode (just like they did it with injustice)
*And more classic alternate skins
*And if it's posible maybe an option to change FPS on the graphics config
*maybe the old frienship (it would be hillarius), and brutallity
*And playable bosses, just like in trylogy
*I saw that about "Chose your destiny" that would be awesome!

I think that's it..
all the other stuff it's already in mk9 and KE and I'd love to see it in the next MK
classic stage music, and even the stage itself remade, the alt skins are awesome,
the side scrolling fight, really a classic rebooted

I'm asking these stuff because I really like the original MK or at least the first 3 games and trilogy
Stryker101
Mortal

Re: (UNOFFICIAL) MKX Community wishlist NOW WITH PICS!!!!!!

Post by Stryker101 »

Max_6186 wrote:I want see friendship finisher, four fatality for all character and king jerrod back and be main character in mk10....can this happen?
yeah, Frienships and/or Animalities need to return in MK10
MKXChrome
Apprentice

Post by MKXChrome »

Would u guys rather have a guest character over Khrome?
▼Only YOU can bring this new character to life! Help give birth to the saviour of Hinpar!

https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm-st ... -of-hinpar
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

1P VS CPU in Versus mode - so I can pick the opponent and stage I want (as opposed to just random opponents/stages in Arcade mode)

CPU VS CPU in Versus mode - So I can watch max difficulty CPU characters fight on a stage that I choose.
MKXChrome
Apprentice

Post by MKXChrome »

KingKRool2002 wrote:1P VS CPU in Versus mode - so I can pick the opponent and stage I want (as opposed to just random opponents/stages in Arcade mode)

CPU VS CPU in Versus mode - So I can watch max difficulty CPU characters fight on a stage that I choose.
Thank u for informative and detailed feedback. I've made some big changes as well as small ones.
▼Only YOU can bring this new character to life! Help give birth to the saviour of Hinpar!

MKXChrome
Apprentice

Post by MKXChrome »

BadboyTM wrote:Hey do you make skins, probably you can do the one for Scorpion regarding Injustice to use it for MK9, let me know...

Regards ;)
No.

jamonymow
Mortal

Post by jamonymow »

sub-two wrote:they need to make MK dark and horrifyingly cringe worthy. MK has become to light hearted and campy these days. it's like watching power rangers with blood. no thanks. what made MK genre defining was it's unflinching pursuit of gory violence and dark fantasy atmosphere. it had characters ripped out of martial arts movies in evil festering locales that you would hate to find yourself in. i wish MK would return to the "vibe" of MK2, not necessarily that chapter.
i get the feeling that they are making mk10 more dark as i get that vibe in the e3 footage we have seen
jamonymow
Mortal

Post by jamonymow »

KingKRool2002 wrote:1P VS CPU in Versus mode - so I can pick the opponent and stage I want (as opposed to just random opponents/stages in Arcade mode)

the 1p vs cpu is a must i think they know they made a mistake in mk9 with out this so i think we will get it, they have it in injustice

cpu vs cpu is what i would love also its some think i have alwased wanted acess to in mk9 but i have a feeling we wont get this feature
MKXChrome
Apprentice

Re: MKX Community Wishlist. You're gonna want to check this

Post by MKXChrome »

You guys seen this concept art of Tremor?

MKXChrome
Apprentice

Post by MKXChrome »

I hope some of this gets added like Theater Mode.

LordSpleach
Mortal
PSN: FANSMEGINGTASTIC

Post by LordSpleach »

While I realize that MKX is going for a darker tone, I still want to see more of Dan Forden.

MKXChrome
Apprentice

Post by MKXChrome »

Bring the Future Champion to the Tournament

Find out more about our project

Support our project http://chn.ge/1cmfF75

#FutureChampion #MortalKombatX

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”