I want to remove characters from the selection menu

strake111
Mortal
Side: Light

I want to remove characters from the selection menu

Post by strake111 »

Hi Gamers,
I wanted to remove some characters and the story mode from MKXL fitgirl repack
for religious reasons i want to remove every female and characters supposed to be gods or claim to be gods,
these characters{11} are as follows:
[
Mileena, Kitana, Cassie Cage, Sonya Blade, Tanya, D'Vorah, Jacqui Briggs, Kotal Kahn, Quan Chi, Raiden, Shinnok,
]
I'm a computer science student with experience in programming in cpp, c, java, python, javascript, and used libraries to make gui programs like javafx and Tkinter,

I mentioned my experience to tell any technical person that you don't have to overthink it about simplifying anything and that I can do work my self if it's not too much time consuming, and of course if someone can do it for me i'll appreciate it :D .

Thanks in advance for anyone that is going to help me.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: I want to remove characters from the selection menu

Post by thethiny »

strake111 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:26 pm
Hi Gamers,
I wanted to remove some characters and the story mode from MKXL fitgirl repack
for religious reasons i want to remove every female and characters supposed to be gods or claim to be gods,
these characters{11} are as follows:
[
Mileena, Kitana, Cassie Cage, Sonya Blade, Tanya, D'Vorah, Jacqui Briggs, Kotal Kahn, Quan Chi, Raiden, Shinnok,
]
I'm a computer science student with experience in programming in cpp, c, java, python, javascript, and used libraries to make gui programs like javafx and Tkinter,

I mentioned my experience to tell any technical person that you don't have to overthink it about simplifying anything and that I can do work my self if it's not too much time consuming, and of course if someone can do it for me i'll appreciate it :D .

Thanks in advance for anyone that is going to help me.
To remove characters from MK11 you have these choices:
Choice 1 - delete the character from the x64toc if you're not using mods
Choice 2 - edit the CharGrid.mko and remove the character cells
Choice 3 - Delete the character file and it will disappear from the game
Choice 4 - edit the ini file and replace the character with another model using my tutorial

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”