Trying to Perform Jax Ragdoll brutality on pc

RafTheDarkness
Mortal

Trying to Perform Jax Ragdoll brutality on pc

Post by RafTheDarkness »

Hi i am looking for an easy way to perform the most hard brutality on pc i try several loader auto keyboard
Trying auto keyboard
Already tried
I cannot even perform i try so if you have any suggestion please reply

dcrepaldi
Mortal

Re: Trying to Perform Jax Ragdoll brutality on pc

Post by dcrepaldi »

i used Steam Big Picture and went into controller config inside the game library, and mapped the R3 to the 4 buttons. At least i usually got the brutality, although i never tried the ragdoll in an actual match.

I also wrote another post so someone may create a mod to apply the ''brutality kombat modifier'' in single player fights. Ragdoll is not the hardest brutality in this game, Touch Of Death from Quan Chi is that one just cause it requires the opponent to block and inside the hex spell, these 2 conditions make this brutality rarely seen. In brutality kombat modifier, as it removes all conditions for performing brutalities, doing only the strike will active the brutality.

If it's not possible, a mod which makes the cpu always chose that modifier as the 1st one when playing Test Your Luck is enough.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Re: Trying to Perform Jax Ragdoll brutality on pc

Post by dcrepaldi »

If you map the select button as the 4 main buttons, there is an option named as ''turbo'' which makes the button to be repeated several times when you keep it pressed, you should select high in this option and the other one right above it you have to select high as well.

This trick even helped me a lot to beat Test Your Might, as you don't have to smash the buttons, just hold on select and the game remains responding as you were actually smashing all 4 buttons.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”