Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks NPC Video Compilation HD

Post by Lord Dragu »

SHAO KAHN Gameplay :

KINTARO Gameplay:

ONI WARLORD Gameplay:

OROCHI HELLBEAST Gameplay:

SUB ZERO BOSS Gameplay:

Oni Warlord va Oni Warlord:
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks NPC Video Compilation HD

Post by Gambid »

These look really great.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Saibot
Warrior

Post by Noob Saibot »

What do I need for these to run? I really wanna test it. Is it fully playable or does the game crashes?
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

thank you Gambid :)

Added "Sub Zero Boss" gameplay video.
He can turn invincible but this the move where Shang Tsung Reverts back to himself, in one word, Shang Tsung does not morph but switches himself with preloaded characters which have this "Invincible Move".

Yes the MKSM Enhannced Mod is for Codebreaker.
Unlike other mods I do release this is just a quick mod that will enable you to easily switch characters without resetting the ps2 system.

Those are fully playable but if you are not careful you may freeze the game.
As you see some of these make weird-pose when they run. This is the only time you may freeze the game playing as them if sometimes you press an attack button while that Weird pose is. I use the lock-on button in most NPC's to prevent that weird animation.

Shao Kahn is playable - But his Hammer Swing attack is not executable (seems to be CPU only). He get's the weird animation glitch if you switch areas. To fix his stance press an attack button like you can see in the video then until you switch area he is alright.

Orochi Hellbeast , Sub-Zero Boss can freeze the game if you are not careful. Just walk slowly when playing as them by pressing the analog stick very weakly.

KINTARO - He is fully playable - No freezes or weird animations.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”