ARMAX Codes for MK: Shaolin Monks?

The S
Mortal

ARMAX Codes for MK: Shaolin Monks?

Post by The S »

Konban wa,
I read that using a Gameshark or other cheat device, you can play as various characters in Story Mode that you're not supposed to be able to play as. I have an Action Replay Max for PS2, but can't find the NPC codes. Codejunkies strangely doesn't have them. Does anybody know where I can find them?

Doomo,
The S

goro
Warrior

Re: ARMAX Codes for MK: Shaolin Monks?

Post by goro »

soz m8 ive tried doing that to
Get Over Here
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

u should emmmmmmmmmmm........ try doing something else
Get Over Here
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

no seriously i think theres no such thing as playing as goro
Get Over Here
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

i mean it really
Get Over Here
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

goro wrote: i mean it really
K try not to double post..spam and gambid will catch it. Actually, there is a way to play as Goro. I've seen a clip of it on mortalkombatguides.com. Just go to it, click on shaolin monks, and video gallery and you'll see a footage as Goro. He's actually quite slow to play with but it is possible. The person loaded their game from it, so there is proof! It's titled play as Goro. Or go to youtube.com.

Other note: On wikipedia.org, it says to use a gameshark in story mode as well. Sorry, not much else I could find on that. Just to let you know it is indeed possible to play as Goro.
Inferno Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Inferno Scorpion »

actually u can play as other people but not goro...only kitana who they address as kung lao...reptile who they address as lui kang and shao kahn who they address as void....i dont get that but my freinds game caought a virus from him trying to use hiz AR so it did it and whenever they bout to say hiz name they say void..its weird but i dont know how to get them

o yeh and shao kahn dosent fatality opponents and kitana has one kung lao fatality....tha hat juz appears outta nowhere then dissappears when tha move is done i dont recomend trying tho it screwes up not only the game but also the system sumtimes
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

using those code junkies thing usually will screw up to total game. like in deception i used it to have all characters unlocked. then when i put the settings on the action replay to not have all of them and for you to unlock characters as usual it still had them all. so yea that setting is permanent. and i bought a game shark and now my ps2 cant read it and i bought action replay and my ps2 cant read it. they both worked at first and then they just stopped so i dont recommend you try for shaolin monks cuz i bet it will freeze real quick
Reptile44448
Mortal

Post by Reptile44448 »

I have played as goro on the xbox one in story mode. and yes I used a game save from gamefaqs.com but let me tell you it is not worth it cause you cant get that far cause he cant pick up weapons and hes not that good AT ALL. he sucks actually. So I would say dont bother nothing exciting really.
MKFanatic
Mortal

Post by MKFanatic »

:lol: I found the codes on this website....but i 4got the website! :( If you find it, play ONLY in story mode. Tried in VS, it didn't work.

PS See Goro during the cutscenes. His head is squashed and loses 2 arms!
GAME OVER
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote:
goro wrote: i mean it really
K try not to double post..spam and gambid will catch it. Actually, there is a way to play as Goro. I've seen a clip of it on mortalkombatguides.com. Just go to it, click on shaolin monks, and video gallery and you'll see a footage as Goro. He's actually quite slow to play with but it is possible. The person loaded their game from it, so there is proof! It's titled play as Goro. Or go to youtube.com.

Other note: On wikipedia.org, it says to use a gameshark in story mode as well. Sorry, not much else I could find on that. Just to let you know it is indeed possible to play as Goro.
He didn't Double post.He Tetra-Posted!(4 Times!)
and any way back on topic
Yes i believe MKGuides and\or WikiPedia may help;But don't count too much on WikiPedia,it's mostly User Submission.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”